Recent content by AmberLamps

1. A

6 HDC struggling with weight transfer...any help appreciated

I'm a casual golfer these days, now with 2 kids so don't get much time to work on swing, I have always struggled with weight transfer and not sure how to fix this. I can hit the ball well enough to maintain a 6-hdc but I feel if I can fix my weight transfer issues and get a good finish on my...
  2. A

FS or FT Leupold GX-4i2 range finder

Sell ($300) or trade, WYG? Doesnt come with the (yellow) slope attachment. Show me what you got. Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
  3. A

FS Cobra Bio Cell 4-GW $225

Cobra Bio Cell 4-GW reg flex shafts (play stiffer than most imo) good starter/mid hdc irons. Im just moving on to more "player" irons. $225 conus Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
  4. A

Is it time for new Irons?

A bit about my game: I picked up golf 2 years ago, having never really played the game originally got a $100 set of clubs on craigslist to hack around with. Got addicted, joined this forum, and bought my first set of Irons (Cobra Bio Cell) after doing some research on good beginner irons. So...
  5. A

Trade 3 dozen ProV1 for ChromeSoft

Want to trade 3 dozen new ProV1 for ChromeSoft (prefer truvis) what do you guys got? Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
  6. A

Are my shafts to light? (pictures of club swing)

Been recording my swing and noticed some serious shaft flex with my Irons. Is this normal or are my (regular flex) shafts to light for my swing speed. A little background, I just got into golf 2 years ago and purchased a set of Cobra Bio Cell irons in regular flex shafts.
  7. A

Cannot figure out weight shift...*video*

My issue is "falling out of my swing" (mostly do it with the driver). I have managed to get by with it for now, and have even shot in the 70s with this awful looking swing, but I want to figure out how to really get the weight transfer in my swing. I think this is really holding me back from...
  8. A

Stamina and Focus Help.

This is my 2nd year playing. I am improving every round, however I notice that I normally have a good front 9 shooting +4 to +7 normally, which for me I am happy with. Then Im constantly mealting down on the back and normally finnish +10 to +15 on the back. The only thing I can think of that is...
  9. A

Bad to leave Balls/Clubs in Trunk of car?

I just noticed on the back of my Srixon Balls box, it says "don't leave in trunk of car in hot weather" or something to that effect. Is it really bad to leave your balls and clubs in your trunk on hot summer days?
  10. A

WTB Ping g25 irons (RH)

If anyone is looking to get rid of their Ping g25 irons, I am looking to pick up a set, preff stiff shaft. Thanks
  11. A

Is putting holding you back?

This is my second full season Golfing, I purchased real clubs at the start of last season, and played a lot of golf 1-2 times per week last summer, as well as a bunch of range time. This year I really want to improve my game and have a goal to be a 10 handicap by the end of the season. Last...
  12. A

FS/FT Arccos system

Selling used Arccos system for $150, works great, was given one of the android ones for beta testing and I don't kneed 2 of these. Some of the sensors need new batteries, but if you just email Arccos they will usually ship you a new set of batteries for free. I am also willing to trade the...
  13. A

WTB PING Cart or stand bag in good condition

Looking for a nice Ping cart or stand bag. Post picks please.
  14. A

WTB Odyssey #7 or 2 Ball putter (RH)

Post picks in here or PM them to me looking to spend $50-75 willing to go higher for something super nice.
Back