Recent content by asimon2211

1. asimon2211

What golf invention doesn't exist but should

I'm in the process of researching ideas for something called the InventurePrize and got to thinking about golf. My question to you is either What golf invention that doesn't exist but should? or What are some already existing inventions that can be improved upon
  2. asimon2211

Face wide open at impact

Any tips to control it without hitting pull hooks
  3. asimon2211

Lower Back Pain

I'm quite young and I've been having lower back pain that I assume is related to golf. I am taking medicine that causes your joints to hurt a bit more than usual and that could be the problem but it seems that I experience the pain on the follow through of the golf swing. I feel like my belt...
  4. asimon2211

Question about wedges and grass

Whenever the ball gets in the rough (which isn't long by the way), I have trouble getting the ball to go the appropriate distance with my pitch shots. I think it's because the grass is interfering in the contact between the club face and the ball which doesn't allow the ball to get any spin and...
  5. asimon2211

Just had a lesson on Trackman

Wow that was awesome. I was hitting 12 degrees from the inside with a face about 5 degrees closed to that. No wonder I was hooking the ball. I highly suggest it if possible
  6. asimon2211

Tried Out the new driver today and need some help

I just bought the Ping G25 driver yesterday as my old one broke. I could hit the old one relatively straight no problem. Now, I seem to be hooking a lot of my shots and not getting the ball in the air. I need to play with tee height, however, I would like some driver swing thoughts. Edit: I was...
Back