Recent content by aussie1handicap

1. A

just wanted to share my last round of golf 60

i played at my home golf course and it is very nice course , willows golf resort townsville. ive had a few good scores on my course and i played yesterday and hit 17 out 18 greens in regulation and i played the best game of my life previously ive shot 64 at my course ,the course is par 71 and...
  2. A

sureshot gps problems and terrible company to deal with

sureshot golf gps breaks down, ive had for 3 years and i phone up the company, i send the gps i payed 595 originally and they tell me that it will cost to much to fix and i explained to them that in the last 2 years i have only used it maybe 10 times and bruce lodsman i spoke to said yes it...
  3. A

WTB: 3 projeect x rifle spinner 6.0 shafts

im triing to buy 3 project x rifle spinner shafts 6.0 and in australia, mizuno have told me they wont bring those shafts nto the country so im asking for advice and help i dont want to buy on ebay as im worried about fakes.i hope someone can tell me were and how to get them to australia
  4. A

new from townsville,australia

Hi my name is daniel, I found this forum actually researching the taylormade superfast burner 2.0 tp as ive just ordered a new driver and the 3 wood version in tp as well from my local golf store golfmart here in townsville. Im a left handed golfer i currently play of 1 and have...
Back