Recent content by BaldingEagle NZ

1. BaldingEagle NZ

The "My wife says i have a problem" Thread ..... DO I ?

I have heard it a few time from my significant other that I have a problem (well I admit I have many problems) and then she went on to call out my golf problems, it got me to thinking maybe I do but surely I can't be the only one who has these sort of problems So in true AA style I thought I...
  2. BaldingEagle NZ

What are you building? (Club style)

Have just picked up a set of 3 used Miura forged wedges from off eBay in the UK, looking forward to giving these a new lease of life
  3. BaldingEagle NZ

Are we allowed to ask fellow THP'ers to "like" photo's on facebook to win a comp ?

Are we allowed to ask fellow THP'ers to "like" photo's on facebook to win a comp ? I am in the running to win 3 rounds of golf each at an exclusive golf course here in New Zealand and I really need some extra loving to help me beat another turkey - finishes in 12 hours Is this allowed on these...
  4. BaldingEagle NZ

Unusual prizes you have won in golf competitions

Have to say I was a little surprised when I opened my prize envelope for winning a corporate Ambrose team event yesterday ........ each member of our team had won a brand new $4000 bed !!!!! Anyone else won anything slightly out of the ordinary ?
  5. BaldingEagle NZ

Gold Coast - Australia, knocked off a few nice courses

Hi folks Just back from a weeks break over in the Gold Coast of Australia, was lucky enough to be allowed by the boss lady to take my sticks over with me, she has gotten used to me disappearing at 5am to play golf - great thing is by getting the 1st tee slot and playing as a single with a cart...
  6. BaldingEagle NZ

Big Hole Golf - 15" cups

Have seen these mentioned and think it could be a bit of fun for a social twilight 9 Has anyone played on a course where they have had these larger cups, what do you/did you think?
  7. BaldingEagle NZ

San Diego - Advise please

Hi folks, may have managed to blag my way onto my wifes business trip and will have 4 days to entertain myself in the San Diego area - obviously by entertain I mean play as much golf as humanly possible Any suggestions ?
  8. BaldingEagle NZ

Rules of golf, Referee's Course -

Sorry just a little personal buzz, just found out I have passed my Rules of Golf course with an A pass, now certified to referee at regional/national level - super stoked, next is the International course (end of this year - good for National Open Level)
  9. BaldingEagle NZ

Sergio on fire

Wow, what a round, amazing watching the back 9 - birdies 8 of the 9 for a 27 - 11 one puts in a row ---- now that's a good day at the office
  10. BaldingEagle NZ

Ultrasonic Club Cleaners - anyone use them ?

Hey team Been looking into purchasing an ultrasonic cleaner for use on my clubs - watch a few vid's and am impressed with what I see, but before jumping in head first I thought I would see if anyone has any experience with these machines a> Do they work ? b> Any good on both heads and grips ...
  11. BaldingEagle NZ

New guy from New Zealand

Howdy all, been a reader for a while and thought it about time to step up and join in
Back