Recent content by bazz

1. B

Golf Driving Range Prices Question (how much are you paying per ball?)

Hi everyone, so I have a simple question for people who go to the driving range and practice a lot. I was wondering what all you golfers currently pay, per golf range balls and what city and state you're in? I currently am paying about .07 cents a ball to hit(must buy minimum of 120 balls), and...
  2. B

play golf for free in Southern CA.Contest (sort of)

I will jump right into this. I Won a contest this month that will give me one free foursome round per month on an online booking website, which is amazing since I don't think their is something better to me then free golf! The good news to people on this forum if they're interested in putting...
  3. B

Golf Workouts on golf off days

Hi I am trying to put together some type of routine for about 30 to 60 minutes a day during the week, that I don't need machinery either to perform. So I guess wanted to know what everyone here does to keep in shape and flexibility in check, because right now I think my health for golf is awful...
  4. B

Switching between long and short clubs causing shanks and thin hits

I have started to realize when I switch between a driver or long irons to a wedge or 9 iron I am hitting thin or shank it, which is getting me quite frustrated. I am pretty sure it has to do with my setup to the ball, is there a way to practice your setup. I know this might sound crazy, but I...
Back