Recent content by BigCov

1. BigCov

Houston Golf Trip Question

Hello my THPers. My group is looking to take a trip to Houston in April to get some GOLF in. We have looked at a few different options. One obviously just grabbing a hotel room somewhere and playing a few of the surrounding courses. The other would be one of the resort stay and play options. So...
  2. BigCov

Pebble Beach Tee time?

I am traveling to San Francisco later this week and I can't not play Pebble if it is possible. I will be by myself and can play Thirs or fri. I can't find anywhere that has advanced booking outside of staying at the lodge (I already have a free place to stay), and I can't make a tee time...
  3. BigCov

Question on marking your ball on the green...

I have a normal playing group on Sundays. There are about six or seven of us tht play every Sunday, and standard bets. Sometimes we have a few extras or other friends that will tag along. Last weekend, I noticed when we were on the green, that one of the non-regulars was marking his ball between...
  4. BigCov

Need 3rd Course for Branson Missouri Trip

I am taking a trip to Branson with a few friends for a golf outing once everything warms and greens up. We have decided on Payne Stewart and Branson Creek for 2 of the courses. I need a third. I was looking at either Ledgestone or Murder Rock for the 3rd course. Has anyone played either of these...
  5. BigCov

R11 Tip issue!!!!

Alright, I just got my R11 in, and I bought a Diamana Whiteboard shaft to go in it. My plan was to take the tip off of the stock shaft and put it on the Diamana. NEWS FLASH: the tips for the R11 can't be taken off like the R9 tips without melting a piece of plastic on the tip. It is still...
  6. BigCov

Callaway Prototype Irons Version 2

Hey guys. I am new to this forum. I was wondering if anyone had seen the new Callaway irons that I was told Phil and Ernie put into play at the Phoenix Open (I never got a good look at either of their bags to see if it was true). Apparently they both had a new version of the muscleback blades...
Back