Recent content by BIRDOG

1. B

Kids Driver

I want my 10 year old girl to start using a bigger driver (460cc instead of the smaller US KIDS one she is using) in hopes that she gets more distance. Last year one her teammates had a Wilson her dad got for her, talking with him he said he talked with a Wilson rep and came up with a really...
  2. B

Legality of weights in driver

I thought of posting this in the fitting thread but this is more of a "is this legal" question, I bought an R1 about a month ago and the head felt too light for my taste so I put a 18g weight in the heel to go with the 10g in the toe and I immediately began to hit the ball a lot longer than I...
  3. B

WTB R1 shaft

Hello, I want to buy a R1 oban kiyoshi 04 flex shaft for my R1, if you have one let me know how much you want.
  4. B

Wtb, x hot pro driver

Looking for a X HOT PRO driver 8.5 loft, it has to have the 6.0 shaft and no alterations. Thanks.
  5. B

Cheap Eagle

So I played 18 wit my regular foursome yesterday at a very short course(Salt Creek in northwest Chicagoland), we get to hole number 6 and it's straight shot to the green 246 yards par four, I hit a straight drive that lands just short of green and rolls to about a foot high and 6-7 feet left of...
  6. B

Fs bridgestone mini staff bag

Selling my newly bought bridgestone mini staff bag, I bought it last month new and have only used it for two rounds, it's in pristine condition, it's the silver with yellow accents one, I am almost done selling off my equipment and only keeping the driver and putter, last thing I gotta get rid...
  7. B

Verizon Wireless

For all you Verizon subscribers, I went in to the store yesterday to see if I could get my upgrade discount early, I am elegible on Sat the 21st, that is when the sales guy told me to come back on saturday and that on Sunday Verizon will start charging an upgrade fee, I think he said $35 extra.
  8. B

WTB Bridgestone mini staff bag

The silver version from last year or this year.
  9. B

10 yards longer today

I went out for 9 holes today and noticed I was carrying about 10-12 yards longer on iron shots, is this because the turf is like rock because of the cold and this makes the ball compress more? why is it, I didn't feel like I was hitting it better than any other day.
  10. B

What is the rule here

A week and a half ago while playing a round I hit my second shot badly to the right of the green of a par 4 and into a frozen pond, I didn't see the whole trajectory of the ball because I had the reflection of the sun off the ice but the shot came off hot and low, so I walked all around the pond...
Back