Recent content by blugold

1. blugold

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

Both are 🚩🚩🚩 ...that they're awesome people
  2. blugold

Pizza Slices

That's a high bar to get over. Even perfectly cut pieces? Y'all are nitpicking while missing the question. If you have two pieces left, a big one and a smaller one, which one are you eating first?
  3. blugold

Pizza Slices

I too like having pizza for back to back meals, but I just get another pizza. lol I said it early, I will say it again, and I will always say it, every pizza is a personal pizza if you try hard and believe in yourself.
  4. blugold

Pizza Slices

The size of the pue I order is chosen by my level of hunger, I do not ever order pizza with the intention of having left overs
  5. blugold

Pizza Slices

For science
  6. blugold

Pizza Slices

Not bad. That means I take double the slices. Double the slices, double the pizza.
  7. blugold

Pizza Slices

I understand geometry but wanted there to be one larger slice and one smaller slice and then even slices, to highlight the conundrum.
  8. blugold

Pizza Slices

I...don't understand... You mean, you stop eating? Even if there's food left? I live by the mantra, "every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself and try hard enough."
  9. blugold

Pizza Slices

See, I love pizza enough that I want to end feeling content, and eating the small piece last makes me want MORE pizza.
  10. blugold

TESTERS Congrats! You are Testing Wilson Dynapower Forged

Oh neato! There is a Wilson Fit AI facility in GB. I will have to make some time to see them. This will delay my selection slightly.
  11. blugold

Pizza Slices

So, I have a theory, if I eat this pizza and *end* by eating slice A last, I have had more pizza. Am I the only one who likes to eat the largest slice last?
  12. blugold

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Deadlifts tonight. Triple at a manageable weight. Then did 3x5 high bar squats.
  13. blugold

What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

At my home course, 2:10 riding.
  14. blugold

Gym Pet Peeves

I guess we're wrasslin' then.
  15. blugold

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congratulations guys! You're going to have a blast.
Back