Recent content by Bugman

1. Bugman

A brief question about hitting a draw

So I have finally figured out my thoughts for my swing and im having great results. I tend to play a soft fade which is fine by me but id like to start using a draw when the shot calls for it. My question is this: My fade is a result of a strong grip (slightly closed face) with a subtle out...
  2. Bugman

Hot and cold. ...closer to freezing

So here's my story. Ive been playing for 4 years now with this summer being very often. Close to 5 days a week. Last month I finally broke the 90 barrier and have done so a few times now. At 1st my issues were short game stuff, 50 yrds and in, and of course putting. I have worked hard to...
  3. Bugman

The big difference.

So, I am not a little guy and was wondering if anyone has once been a little thick but is now in better shape? I would love to lose the extra bulk im the mid body and chest but I am curious how it will affect my swing. Im hoping that with less girth, I will get a deeper backswing with more...
  4. Bugman

Virginia THP'ERS

I am a week old member of THP and have already been able to play a round on Monday with a THP'ER while I was in Georgia for vacation. I'm looking for anyone who is in the S.E Virginia/ N.E North Carolina to play with from time to time. I Live in the Chesapeake area of VA and would love the...
  5. Bugman

S.E. Va THP'ers ?

Anyone close to the Virginia Beach area?
  6. Bugman

Playing with a nervous swing on a new course.

Heading out for my 1st round with a fellow THP'er. Like playing in a different state wasnt challenging enough. Does anyone else have a mental block when it comes to playing with new people? Like many noobs probably, I let the outside situations affect my mentality which always sets me up...
  7. Bugman

New Hacker in Lake Oconee Ga.

Hey everyone. I am new to this site but from what i see it is pretty great. I am playing The Harbor Club this weekend and wanted to see if anyone has a review for it? Also for any suggestions of where to play around this area while i'm here for a few days. Thanks for any input.
Back