Recent content by Charles D

1. Charles D

Stronger Grip = Hook?

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to have a swing analysis performed at a GolfTEC center a couple months ago. One of the items the pro identified was that my grip was too neutral/weak. If you envision looking at the butt end of a club, my left thumb (right handed) sits right on top of...
  2. Charles D

Post your impressions of the new TM TP5 & TP3...

I'm heading out this morning to pick up a box of the TP5s and TP3s. Unfortunately, it snowed here last night, so I won't be able to make it out to the course for a while to try them out. As a big fan of the Penta TPs, I'm looking forward to trying the new balls. Have any of you guys tried the...
  3. Charles D

Spring 2012 Mid-Atlantic Golf Get Together

As some of us have discussed here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?23492-Fall-Golf-Get-Together-for-PA-MD-DE-NJ-NY-Or-E.-Ohio/page22, we're looking to have a Spring 2012 Mid-Atlantic golf outing. At least in our initial discussions we're looking at: late March or early...
  4. Charles D

TM Penta TPs no longer on sale?

Went to pick up some Pentas this morning and the "3 dz for the price of 2" had expired. Checked a couple online sites, and they have limited quantities available. I'm guessing sales of the Pentas have been better lately? I'm hoping the sale doesn't end, but I might have to stock up just in case.
  5. Charles D

When to reach for a new ball...

During my round yesterday, I noticed my TM Pentas developed a few cuts over the course of the round. This is something I've become accustomed to every since I added the Callaway Jaws wedges to my bag. As each ball developed a few cuts, I tossed them thinking that the cuts would adversely...
  6. Charles D

Greetings from Maryland!

Greetings from Maryland all, long time viewer, first time poster. Picked up the game about 7 years ago and every year that goes by, I become more addicted to the game. Part of my enjoyment is just based on the fun and appreciation that I have of being out on a golf course on a warm, sunny day...
Back