Recent content by Cheddar

1. Cheddar

Swing thought(s)

I've found that during my swing I can only thing about one thing at a time; straight back and over the pitchers glove side. I know it might sound weird, but that slows me down and attempting to be not so mechanical. What about you? Anything that you think about during the swing, have any...
  2. Cheddar

Top Golf - Jacksonville

It's been officially announced. They are building in the St John's Town Center. Construction will start this year and be completed next summer. I can't wait.
  3. Cheddar

Club fitting at the TMPL at TPC Sawgrass

After playing this game off and on for a little over a decade, I finally decided to get fit for irons. Being that Sawgrass is only a short drive down the road and all of the data available during the fitting, I decided to try it at the TaylorMade Performance Lab. It doesn't hurt that I do...
  4. Cheddar

Newbie from NE FL

Just stopping in to say hi. I've been a member for 6-ish months and a regular guest for some time before that. Very informative reviews and discussions happening so felt that I would finally jump in and see if I could learn anything or maybe contribute. I am about a month away from taking a...
Back