Recent content by chiromikey

1. C

arm workouts and distance...follow-up

i'll start off by reminding a few that i'm here looking for answers. i'm not trying to prove anything and this isn't about my overall driving distance, so take this for what it is...a simple search for an explanation of why my distance off the tee increased dramatically (and suddenly) shortly...
  2. C

new workout...and added 60yds off the tee!

i know the title sounds like a late night infomercial but it's not! i'm actually in disbelief! i used to be a long hitter (for my size anyways, 5'6") but over the last few years i've lost a good 30yds and now maxing out around 265 with an occassional 280 thrown in if the conditions are right. i...
  3. C

finally broke par!!!

i always seem to be able to get close but could never break that barrier. many times i've been 1 over going into a birdy-able par 5 finishing hole only to screw something up and often end up 2 over! this time i was one under and left my 12ft birdy put 1/2 revolution short...:angry: i'll tell...
  4. C

lowest trajectory driver shaft???

i tried a search but maybe wasn't using the correct key words...so i apologize if the info is right in front of me. i used to play a 7* driver but my ss has decreased over the years and i can't really get what i used to out of it. now-a-days off the shelf drivers don't come in anything less...
Back