Recent content by Clutch42

1. Clutch42

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

Neither, it's more how they act than what they are playing or carrying.
  2. Clutch42

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Just this past weekend, the 2nd day of our member/member tournament. It was close to 80 on Saturday and Sunday was low 50's, rain and 15-20 mph winds. It's a links style course, very open so that made it worse. A cold, wet, miserable round.
  3. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

I believe you will like it. When I did my first fitting, I couldn't hit my driver at all, but I was getting some good ball speed numbers, even with some bad swings. I'm swinging it better now so I'm ready to go.
  4. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

Well.... I scheduled my driver, 3 wood and hybrid fitting for next Friday. After the way I've been hitting my irons the past week, I'm ready for the big guns!
  5. Clutch42

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Chrome soft 2. What do you think about Mindset? Kind of skeptical of it, but would really like to try it to see if it helps to focus on the shot. 3. Which Bridgestone Tour B golf ball is your choice? RX
  6. Clutch42

Your Favorite Practice Facility Amenity?

Like most, a good short game area.
  7. Clutch42

Snell Golf 2024

I've played Snell golf balls in the past and enjoyed them, I really interested in the 3.0.
  8. Clutch42

Really random: which pocket?

Normally I put it on the cart's grab handle on the roof, but if not there, then back right pocket.
  9. Clutch42

Newest Club In Your Bag?

PXG 0311 Gen 6 P irons, 4-GW
  10. Clutch42

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations!
  11. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

Yes sir, 0311 P Gen 6. I think you will really like them.
  12. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

I think you are going to love them! I played my first round with my irons yesterday and they were awesome. Probably the best I have consistently hit my irons, and the ball just jumps off the club face. The guys I was playing with were impressed with them, I believe a couple are going to set up a...
  13. Clutch42

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

That's right, I've been looking at so many wedges of late I forgot about that. I'll probably go with 54 and 58 in the CBX4. Thanks
  14. Clutch42

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

After reading through the reviews, I'm definitely going to pick up a 54 and 58. I'm pretty set on mid bounce for my 54, but what would you guys recommend for my 58? My home course has firm bermuda fairways, and I'm not the best out of bunkers.
  15. Clutch42

PXG Fitting

My irons came in today. They look great and feel good in my hands. I took a few swings in the yard and hit the ball well. I'm heading to the range tomorrow to give them a good work out, but I think I'm really going to like them.
Back