Recent content by Cm3putt

1. Cm3putt

Pinehurst

I've been down to the Pinehurst area at least 4 times in the last few years to play golf. You can call and book a tee time on any of the Pinehurst courses, you don't have to be a guest to play there. For reference I visited number 2 just to walk around the club house and have a drink. I asked...
  2. Cm3putt

FS: M4 driver D-type 2shafts/M2 3 wood

M4 D type driver head only with very minimal use. both shafts and 3 wood are sold! make me some offers, I want to move this driver head!! Trades Scotty 7m, Tensei white/Orange stiff flex,2017 M1 Head, Callaway Epic driver. Willing to add cash on my end if necessary. Sent from my...
  3. Cm3putt

Golf in Southern Virginia.

Trying to find some new THP buddies to tee it up with. Just moved to Hampton from New Mexico. Hit me up and we'll go from there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cm3putt

Golf in Dallas, TX on Tuesday July 21st.

I am moving back east from New Mexico and I will be in Dallas, TX for a full day on the 21st of July. I am going to get a round in somewhere. I figured I would post and see if anyone wants to join or offer suggestions as to where to play. Comment or inbox me!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Cm3putt

FS/FT Taylormade daddy long legs 2.0

This was an expirament. Counter balanced putters are not for me, at least this one is not. It was in the bag for 18 holes and a few practice putting sessions. It is in MINT condition. Like 9/10 only because I removed the shaft band. It is 35 inches long. To sell $180 and for trades 913 d2 driver...
  6. Cm3putt

F/T: Nike covert tour 2.0 driver

I have a Nike covert tour 2.0 driver with a matrix 7m3 x-stiff shaft in near mint condition. I also have the original shaft that came with it which is the kuro kage stiff. I want to trade. I am mainly interested in big Bertha alpha driver, ping i25 driver, and sldr drivers. I would prefer a...
  7. Cm3putt

WTB: 48 degree wedge

I have a 54 and 60 degree vokey. Also a titleist 910 hybrid w/stiff shaft I would be willing to trade. I would prefer something with a dark finish. Show me what ya got!
  8. Cm3putt

FS/FT: Shafts

Aldila rip red eyes stiff 3 wood shaft. Titleist adapter. 70 grams (70 obo. Shipped) Diamana driver shaft. Stiff flex. All stock from titleist. Titleist adapter (60 obo. Shipped) Trade interests are mallet tyle putters. Sldr driver head plus cash obviously on my end. 48 degree wedge. I am a...
  9. Cm3putt

FS/FT Odyssey metal x #2

Brand new putter. Won it in a tournament. Me and blade putters dont get along. Still has plasic on the head and comes with headcover. 35 inches. Trade interest are odyssey #7 and any mallet style putter. 100$ shipped. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  10. Cm3putt

Atlanta golf

I will be in GA (marietta) from December 16-27 visiting my folks for the holidays. Anyone want to get a round in? My schedule is literally wide open. Let's make it happen. Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
  11. Cm3putt

Newb newb

What's up everyone. I have been a guest on here for a while and finally decided to make a profile. I live in southern NM and play a ton of golf. I am a hockey player turned clubho/golf addict. Thankfully the addiction started right before I got orders out west where ice rinks are very hard to...
Back