Recent content by Danmancity

1. Danmancity

910d3 vs r11s

I'm in the middle of a bit of a change period for most of my bag at the moment, I've successfully replaced my mp53s for i25 irons, my Adams fast 12 for a jetspeed 3 wood, my mix up of wedges for mp-t4s and my odyssey 7 belly for a ping Karsten Now I'm considering changing my driver My gamer at...
  2. Danmancity

Will I fit PX 6.0?

Went for a small club fitting yesterday at American golf to try out some new irons My SS with a 6 iron was 87-90mph so the shaft optimizer recommended DGs300 and PX 5.5 so I just hit the jpx850, ping g30 and nike vapor with the s300 because that's what I'm using now in my MP53 But I've just...
  3. Danmancity

PX 6.0 Vs KBS Tour X

Ok so mizuno swing DNA puts me as PX6.0 with my late release and average tempo, I'm not recommended KBS because of this However I love the feel of KBS S, and I do get quite a high flight from the S compared to DGs300 and PX6 I know my SS won't put me as X but would the X flex be manageable...
  4. Danmancity

My Swing DNA, Help please

I have been through the swing DNA multiple times now an every time I get recommended DGS300 and PX5.5 and KBS Tour S Here are my numbers just for reference 84 6 3 4 3 Now I'm just confused how this system actually works and what it is achieving because: -Standard s300 although accurate, has...
  5. Danmancity

Finished my fitting with a few options, Opinions please

The Swing DNA said KBS and s300 also PX but I didn't want another PX after my current 6.0in my RBZ, an I told him I really fancied a Ping set. Well to start with it was an extremely embarrassing fitting where every shot was coming off the toe of the club so he handed me a Ping G25 and boy do...
  6. Danmancity

Few questions about changing my irons

I currently play with Taylormade rocketballz with PX6.0 +1/2 and 2up I've really had enough of the RBZ longer irons costing me shots, I'm a pretty consistent ball striker but I find the 4/5 hybrid iron things just throw me off completely, they feel stupidly heavy and really off putting visually...
  7. Danmancity

Tips for shots between 20 and 130 yards

Right now my game is going steadily in the right direction, however ill break it all down for you just so you know where I'm coming from Driving: Rarely hit it strait but when I do, I'm knocking on the door of 300 yards Hybrid: hit it really well 220 yards and usually straight 4 and 5 irons: I...
  8. Danmancity

What a result!!!

Alot of you probably saw my post about another nightmare round on friday, but today, my first ever round of 18 was a breakthrough! I played with 2 friends, one similar to me and one 10 handicapper Everything just seemed to go well today, i do have a confession however, i used my driver on the...
  9. Danmancity

Another nightmare round :(

Was almost ready to give up on golf completely today, ive had enough of being very average at best, so i though i should come and Vent on THP and hopefull get some helpful advice :) Firstly ive played less than 10 rounds of 9 holes, and thats it. Im 18, quite athletic and desperate to be good...
  10. Danmancity

RBZ Users, What do you think?

Had my RBZs for a couple of months now, overall going pretty well, the one thing im really struggling with is the massive soles, I used to play blades and I could take decent divots and really compress the ball, but now it just skids along without much of a divot, Distance wise, they are better...
  11. Danmancity

Swing Speed has changed since my original fitting

I ordered my Custom fit RBZ irons back in December and ive had them for about a month now, when i was originally fitted the mizuno shaft optimizer recommended the PX6.0 shaft as my swing averaged out as 95mph, since then, however, ive had a few more lessons and my coach has made me slow my swing...
  12. Danmancity

Recommend a ball to a realative newcomer :)

Im not a complete newbie but ive only played 4 rounds, had a couple of lessons but spent hours upon hours at the range trying to cure my small slice, its getting there now so ive decided to treat myself to some different balls for my weekend round :) A while a go i bought a box of about 300...
  13. Danmancity

Taylormade Cancelled my Burner 2.0 order :(

After more than a month deciding what head and shaft combination i wanted for my new irons, Taylormade have cancelled my order as they told my local pro shop that they are no longer doing custom fits on the Burner 2.0s, TP CB, XFT Wedges etc etc Not too happy as the RBZs dont look nearly as...
  14. Danmancity

X100 or PX6.5/6.0 in the Burner 2.0s?

Just got off the mizuno shaft optimizer and with an average swing speed of the mid 90s its recommended the X100s or the 6.5s, but i know my swing speed sometimes dips which is why i am also considering the 6.0s. So far i have tested the PX6.0 and loved it but very hard on mis-hits, the KBS...
  15. Danmancity

Which shafts in the Titleist AP1?

Just got back from direct golf in kent after trying the Mizuno JPX800, Callaway Razr X, Burner 2.0s and Titleist AP1 Callys shaft was pretty horrible in my opinion, uniflex just doesn't work for me in their shafts Mizunos were lovely, if i was being really picky the shafts were a tiny bit too...
Back