Recent content by dethman

1. dethman

TaylorMade Releases P7MB, P7MC and P770 Irons

Hmm p770s or 0311 gen2s? I do like that the 770 is a smaller head, but a bit worried they might be a bit weaker...
  2. dethman

PXG 0811 X Tour Prototype Drivers coming to retail

Fitted today. Distance lost out to my epic flash though dispersion was a bit better but only with a fuji ventus blue which was a 250 upcharge. Wasn't worth 750 so stuck with my current club. My ss is about 91 to 93 sorry no data for high ss players. In all fairness the shaft was 0.5 in...
  3. dethman

you should correct this, people have been ordering this since at least Apr 25 for $525-595.
  4. dethman

i don't believe it was ever $2500. just speculation or rumors in the OP. initial price was $595 when people preordered 2 weeks ago and now it's down by $100.
  5. dethman

anyone actually hit this? wondering whether worth it over their gen2.
  6. dethman

steelfiber vs TT steel

looking to get into a new set of irons and considering graphite as the elbows aren't what they used to be. currently playing cf16 with stiff TT xp95s and a mid to high launch but average speed, 7 iron 150 carry. used to be around an 8 cap, more like 9/10 now. price of steelfibers vs lightweight...
  7. dethman

New PXG 0211 Iron Set

How does the stock tt elevate 95 compare to the steelfiber 95s? Worth the up charge? Currently play xp95s in cf16 with a mid flight and a 150yd 7i. starting to get some elbow aches as I get older.
  8. dethman

WTB Skytrak

Let me know if you have one for sale.
  9. dethman

New PXG 0211 Iron Set

at the current price of $95/club for everyone, they are cheaper than most irons sets honestly.
  10. dethman

PXG Gen 2 Irons at new, lower rate for their Hero's Program

not a bad deal for first responders. wish they'd include health care providers.
  11. dethman

WTB - p790 8 iron with C Taper Lite.

it doesn't have a c-taper lite, but callawaypreowned has a p790 8i with a true temper X100 shaft. just an idea anyway.
  12. dethman

new bag help

my sun mountain MPB is starting to fall apart. i would keep using it if i could but the multiple zippers are broken, the plastic pieces where the strap goes on broke and the putter well is coming off. so i have been looking for a new bag but i can't find one with the features that the MPB has...
  13. dethman

FS: Titleist 714 AP2 3-PW Project X 6.0

For sale Set of very good condition 714 AP2. 3-PW (8 clubs)with Project X 6.0 (Stiff) shafts, Golf pride new decade grips in good condition. Standard L/L/L as far as I know but i have not had them checked. No browning and only minor bag chatter, and minor paint fading common with AP2s. No...
Back