Recent content by Diezel Dawg

1. D

How do I bring my ball flight down?

I hit the ball very high. It doesn't matter what club I use, driver, hybrid, irons. When some guys can hit their 52* 100+im using my pitching wedge. Or they use their pitching wedge, I use my 9 iron. Are there any tips on how I can bring the flight off the ball down and get more distance. I am...
  2. D

Diesel trucks

Anyone into Diesel trucks? I have a 1999 Ford F250 with a 7.3L Powerstroke. Have had it for 12 years. Absolutely love the truck, have done a lot to it, and am at 550hp. It's about time to get something newer. I'm looking at getting either a 6.4 or 6.7L powerstroke. What do you drive??
  3. D

When hitting woods and hybrids.....

Where do you all place the ball in your stance? A little forward in your stance? Or more center? I place it more forward. Seems to work ok for me. I have never had lessons and my handicap is between 20-25. Just looking for ideas to bring that down some, besides playing more lol
  4. D

Do you have a favorite course or do you like to play different courses?

I have a couple favorite courses I love to play locally here in Spokane, but normally try to get out to several different courses during the season. I really like to play some that I have never played. How about you guys?
  5. D

New clubs ideas.

Hey all, I have a set of Callaway X12s that I have had for about 11 years. I'm lookin at getting a new set of clubs next year. I really like the Callaways, but want to try something new. I'm leaning towards some TaylorMades or even Titleist. Just looking for inputs. I know it takes more than a...
  6. D

New member from Spokane WA.

What's up everyone? Normally I'm all over the Ford Powerstroke sites, been playing golf off and on for the last 30 years. Been playing a lot this summer wish I could play more. Looking at learning more to improve my game. Ken
Back