Recent content by Divebell

1. Divebell

The Walk For The Fallen (Helping the Children and Families of Fallen Officers)

Below is information on the journey a friend of mine has undertaken and is in the process of accomplishing. I thought it was worth sharing with my THP friends. You can follow pictures, posts and videos at http://www.facebook.com/walkforthefallen or track him live at...
  2. Divebell

2012 Bridgestone Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

Bridgestone has arrived... They will be hitting the course on Friday! First Impressions: I really like the look of the dual dimple design. Prior to getting them I was not sure how they would look. Call me picky, but I need to like the look of the ball before I will play it on a regular...
  3. Divebell

FS: SkyCaddie SG5 - Like New

I have a SkyCaddie SG5 that I no longer use. There is nothing wrong with it, I have just come to prefer my Bushnell Rangefinder. This is in 'like new' condition with no scratches on the screen or anywhere else. It comes with the carrying case and all of the original accessories. Additionally, it...
  4. Divebell

R11 3 Wood/Metal...Shaft or Me??

For the life of me I can not seem to get the ball up in the air with this club. It does not matter if it is off of a tee (I usually tee it very low with this club and/or my hybrid) or especially hitting it off of the deck. I am not sure if it is me or the shaft or what?!? I have an R11 TP...
  5. Divebell

San Diego in April...Course Recommendations Needed

I will be in San Diego in April and I am looking for a few suggestions for places to play. We plan on playing Torrey Pines on one day and I will probably have two other golfing days available. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance...
  6. Divebell

Griswald Christmas Lights Thread

I thought I would start a thread to allow people to show off their Christmas Lights. Lets see 'em...
  7. Divebell

SW Florida Demo Day and Optional Tournament

Old Corkscrew in Estero (between Fort Myers and Naples) is hosting a demo day on Saturday, November 12th. There is an optional tournament being played that day as well (I am not sure of the format as I just received the flyer; I will find out tomorrow as I will be playing out there in the...
  8. Divebell

FootJoy Layering System Giveaway...

http://www.footjoy.com/customerservice/layering.asp It looks like the contest has been running since October 5th and ends tomorrow, November 1st.
  9. Divebell

Hello from SW Florida

I have been lurking for quite some time. I was turned on to THP by a friend. I have read many of the forums in reference to club reviews. Thank you to all of you who are not aware of the advice you have given. I hope to return the favor...
Back