Recent content by DNice26

1. DNice26

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I only played one round of golf and three or so range sessions and I can tell this thing is going to be silly long for me when I really get moving. Excited to work on it more.
  2. DNice26

It’s funny how a driver you might not love the sound of at first, starts to sound much better when you consistently crush it straight! I’m a little in awe of this driver for me right now….
  3. DNice26

Consummating the relationship..
  4. DNice26

G/Fore Gallivan2r Shoes

Wore mine the other day and I'm a big fan.... very easy to clean.
  5. DNice26

Adjustable Weights in Irons

I think its a great lever to pull. I tried it in the Edel SMS irons and think it is really great. Hope more companies offer it in the future.
  6. DNice26

I got the 9 degree based on a recommendation from a fellow THP gent. I've used 10.5 heads for year now, so this is my first 9 degree in a long long time. It seems I can handle it in because it launches quite nicely for me.
  7. DNice26

Selling my Qi10 std driver because the Max is just that much better for me performance wise. I prefer the look and feel of the Qi but I need to stand on a tee and feel confident in what’s about to go down. The Max is giving me that right now with the swing I have. The Qi10 can’t seem to stay...
  8. DNice26

Rainbow Cookies Are the Best Cookies

Parkway has the word park in it, but you don’t park on it! 😂. Just being a wise guy…. Love these, especially the ones with the marzipan in them.
  9. DNice26

For Sale Ping Oslo 3 PLD Milled Putter - Like New

Selling my Ping Oslo 3 PLD. Used exactly one round of golf and is essentially new. Comes with the matching head cover. Grip is a new Superstroke Tour 2.0. If requested, I can change the grip to any of the options in the last photo…just let me know. Asking $380 shipped. Thank you for checking...
  10. DNice26

How much consideration do you give wedge shafts?

Put these in my 56 and 60. So far, very impressed. They def improved on this iteration.
  11. DNice26

Unsolicited gold advice- what’s your stance

Sure, assuming the person’s first question is - would you have any interest in some swing thoughts?
  12. DNice26

Today with the Max driver was one of the better driver days I’ve had in a fair while. Really impressive stick. If the sound/feel was better it would be the total package. I’m tempted to consider some hot melt or something to help with the sound/feel.
Back