Recent content by e1iterate

1. e1iterate

Whats your cars MPG?

My truck gets 14-16 depending on how much highway or city mileage I’m driving.
  2. e1iterate

First family round today!

The best kinda day right there.
  3. e1iterate

Golfyr putter

4. e1iterate

Hello from NY

Welcome back
  5. e1iterate

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

As previously mentioned I’m not a huge fan of a lot on my golf balls so I tend to stay away from the triple track balls. When I went into buy this last dozen to play some more with there were 0 Tru Track options in white and only 1 solid White ball which I grabbed lol. There were a lot of the...
  6. e1iterate

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Congrats gents
  7. e1iterate

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Chiefs got their guy
  8. e1iterate

That’s fantastic. Love listening to stories like that. Classic that he hung up on him multiple times before taking the call 🤣
  9. e1iterate

This.
  10. e1iterate

Very happy with the Chiefs night 1 draft. Let’s see what tonight brings.
  11. e1iterate

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Got the Chrome Tour out again last night for league night. I’m becoming more and more impressed with this ball each time I play it. Our greens are nearly healed from spring punch and I feel like I’ve gained about 5 yards or so a club with this one. I’m not sure if it’s the ball or if it’s the...
  12. e1iterate

Hot Tubs - Are they worth it

If there are back to back rounds and I can sneak into a hot tub between rounds it’s worth at least 2-3 strokes for me 🤣
  13. e1iterate

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

That crazy cold windy day at Hammock Beach for Distance Bash where @JB kept asking “Why are we playing in this?” Is definitely one of mine. Played in some wild winds/light rain in Ireland last year at Royal Portrush.
Back