Recent content by Eraff

1. E

Hit the ball with back of left hand (RH Golfer)

I'm looking for a drill or video that discusses the Lead Hand, along with a drill or two to "feel it". I associate my swing with "throwing" or Hitting a baseball... you load and then release and extend---all of this with my RH. The "skipping rocks" feel is something that I can directly...
  2. E

Ready to move up from the 38 cent Ball

I've gone from a MERCIFULLY scored 110 to a low 90's (every single stroke) over the past year. I'm also leaving many less balls in the woods. I actually like the Wilson Red Sack that I get at Walmart for 38 cents a ball---- but my main comparo is range balls! The low cost balls have a health...
  3. E

Which part of the ball do you "Sight"

Irons and Hybrids--- I played around with sighting the front of the ball today. Still concentrating on Target, NOT contact, but the "sighting" was interesting. I'm trying to get more compression...any thoughts/ideas on this?
  4. E

Hank Haney: Please Shut Up!!!

I'm not a Major Tiger fan. I just think it's time for Hank Haney to just shut up! Hank... you're like a hundred other guys, EXCEPT for the fact that you coached Woods for a while. Coaches are Hired to be Fired...accept it!!!...Move On!!!---Tiger Woods was the best thing that EVER happened to...
Back