Recent content by Fish

1. Fish

RTJ Golf trail top course

I am very interested in planning a trip to Alabama to play a few of the RTJ golf trail courses. I wanted to hear from this forum which courses you rate as the best. I am an avid fan of top course designers such as Jones, Dye,Doak, Ross and so forth and really want to hit up the highest rated...
  2. Fish

Captain's Choice Best Ball Outing

I'm playing in one of these this weekend. What does everyone think of these formats and what strategies if any do you apply? The Course is Mountain Branch in MD, check out the link if you like. http://www.mountainbranch.com/custom.asp?id=957&page=54287
  3. Fish

Distance Issues

I have been testing new drivers at my local Golfsmith and have been seeing very inconsistent distances, i believe I typically drive the ball 250-260 on average. My stats on the CPU show a swing speed of 101-99 MPH, RPM between 3200 and 2800 and Spin rate fluctuates between 4K-2K. It making me...
  4. Fish

Happy 33rd Birthday Caddy Shack!

Hard to believe it's been 33 years! The movie is as old as I am yet funny as ever! Post your favorite quote's or scenes!
  5. Fish

New Member From Maryland

Hello! I'm an avid golfer try to play at least 1 time a week. Back in the day I played H/S and one year in College. At the moment i struggle to keep it around 87 for a typical round, guess i can chalk that up to not playing as much. I worked on golf courses throughout college mainly grounds...
Back