Recent content by flog2424

1. flog2424

Sun Day Red Apparel

While he has always had iconic logos (The Red/White Black Circle thing TW Script), based on popularity does anyone actually like any of Tigers logos or are you like me and feel they could have always done a little more.
  2. flog2424

Hello from Southern IL

Awesome most of my family is around Mt Vernon
  3. flog2424

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

121 yards, PW that landed about 130, over the green on a severe slope and started rolling back and finally stopped in the cup.
  4. flog2424

Hello from Southern IL

Most of my family is in Southern IL, what part are you from?
  5. flog2424

Golf Hitting Mat. Advice.

another thing to consider if you live in an area with alot of courses. . Might be worth a call around to some courses in your area and see if they are changing out mats and see if you can buy one of the used ones. Alot of times here in atlanta, this is the season of courses changing out mats...
  6. flog2424

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Bought a sleeve of the Chrome Tour on a whim yesterday as I forgot to restock. Loved everything about these balls. I made my second Hole in One of my career so of course I would love them!!! Was not hitting my driver great but felt the lower spin and aero dynamics were keeping it in the park...
  7. flog2424

WTB : Vokey SM9 54-58/60

Looking for a 54 F Grind and a 58 M Grind. Would also be interested in L or T grind Looking for something newer. Let me know what yall have
  8. flog2424

WTB Wanted - 3 Wood w/ Stiff Shaft -

Have a Srixon zx 15* with a Hzrdus Black 6.0
  9. flog2424

Ordinary People You’ve Met with Famous Names

We have a John Daly at our golf course. Dude has the best sports memorabilia collection I have ever seen
  10. flog2424

WTB: Looking for some new to me Players Distance Irons

Getting some money for Christmas to update the bag. Wanting to get some new to me players distance irons. Stiff Flex and as close to standard specs as possible Considering the following JPX 921 Forged Mizuno 225 Srixon ZX5 PXG Gen 6 311P Let me know if you have any of these or something else...
  11. flog2424

TaylorMade Qi10 Driver

Looks like an Aeroburner and SLDR had a baby
  12. flog2424

What is your first indication that you have joined the group from hell?

true story, pulled up to first tee one time on a hot july day and guy is taking plastics off irons on the tee box. Says my wife got these for me for Christmas and havent had a chance to use them yet (7 months later). He had very high expectations for that long of a layoff........
  13. flog2424

WTB - Longer Counter Balance Putter (37 in) or Arm Lock Putter

Looking to experiment as it appears that Y--- word has snuck into my putting game after 3 weeks of tournament play. Let me know if you have either of these laying around. Have always used a seemore so something center shafted is a plus or a mid mallet
  14. flog2424

WWYO Jekyll Brewing

ah, the original one is alpharetta... glad to see them expanding out. good place
  15. flog2424

WWYO Jekyll Brewing

dude.... you are in my backyard. thats one of my coworkers and my go to spot. cant go wrong with the southern juice The Lite Bowl is quite money and the hushpuppies are legit
Back