Recent content by gage.grady

1. gage.grady

Complete Game Changer

I started playing around early to mid-summer last year, so just over a year and a half. I have never been comfortable using anything other than the two hand (baseball) grip when swinging. I don't think I've seen another golfer use this grip and am pretty sure that no pro golfers use it, so I...
  2. gage.grady

I Know It's A While Away...

But I cannot wait for Christmas to get here. I went to a local Golfsmith yesterday with my mom, which has a Golftec center in the store. When she saw the Golftec sign, she asked what it was and what they did. So I told her that they do lessons and club fittings, and then proceeded to explain...
  3. gage.grady

Tour 18

I was just wondering if anyone here has played any of the Tour 18 courses, but specifically Tour 18 - Dallas in Flower Mound? They have a birthday special for a free green fee with a paid cart, so I plan to play it this Wednesday. I've seen pictures online but am looking for some reviews. If...
  4. gage.grady

Country Clubs

If this is already in another thread, I apologize and would appreciate anyone who could let me know which one it is! But I just have a few questions for those who are members of country clubs. I'm still in college but am hoping to be able to join a club at some point after I graduate, whether it...
  5. gage.grady

Hello from Texas

Hello everybody at THP. I've been reading posts and reviews on here for the past few weeks and noticed how friendly everybody is, so I decided to join. Just a little bit about me: I'm a student at the University of North Texas, majoring in kinesiology to hopefully become a physical therapist...
Back