Recent content by Golf Ghost

1. Golf Ghost

What should the penalty be for slow play?

I think this is a huge difference between public and private courses. Public it's extremely hard to enforce, private is fairly easy to provide penalties and warnings.
  2. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

Hahaha have a nice day, dude.
  3. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

I wasn't referring to the R word portion. Due to personal reasons, I'm refraining from touching that part. I'm talking about the last paragraph of his post.
  4. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

Bullying is completely wrong. I don't get how I said anything different. However, if you don't understand the magnitude of the word that JT used, I'm not going to be able to change your mind.
  5. Golf Ghost

Which Group Do You Join?

#2 for me. Though I'd also just take Darren Clarke by himself and tell the other two the wrong tee time.
  6. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

This boggles my mind.
  7. Golf Ghost

If you were a tour pro, where would you live?

Really don't understand why there's not a Canadian option. Bias. Went SoCal. Most enjoyable spot I've been in the US.
  8. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

It seems to be the easy middle ground. They already show 90% of everything on tape delay from commercials, might as well just delay the live stuff 5-10 seconds as well.
  9. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

I already mentioned like 5 pages ago that tape delay would be an easy solution. I guess I see "jamming them up their butts" as a bit of an exaggeration.
  10. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

I've already said I don't see why they don't have a tape delay for this, but I can't get behind removing mics all together. So, everyone is mic'd up. Seems everyone should be aware of it then haha.
  11. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

Wait, did I miss where JT was mic'd up directly? All sports have on field/ice mics.
  12. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

....they air out zero dirty laundry. I'm not saying other leagues are perfect at it, but at least they announce when a player is being fined or suspended and why. Kobe was fined 100k for exactly what JT said. They PGA has been silent on the topic and has already moved on to the next tournament...
  13. Golf Ghost

Justin Thomas thread

PGA needs to be open about fines like other leagues. If the PGA announced a hefty fine, something about donating it towards courses related to the issue, etc. Does RL still move away from JT for the immediate future? i don't know the answer, but I'm confused why the PGA continues to protect...
Back