Recent content by GolfESV

1. G

Play golf or watch The Masters?

So I am stuck. I really want to watch The Masters Saturday especially RORY. However I would like to play since the weather is great and it would be nice to get the first round of golf under my belt. Help me do I skip playing or not watch as much coverage? Suggestions Please!
  2. G

Handicap?

How can I obtain a Handicap and which one should I use? I am playing more now than ever so i think this would be nice to know.
  3. G

Fashion Fopaux?

OK here is a question, is it a GOLF fashion fopaux to wear say a PUMA POLO with OAKLEY PANTS? Does the brand of shirt need to match the with the same brand pant?
  4. G

Sticky adhesive on club shaft?

I got new clubs and they have the barcode on the shafts, I peeled off one of the barcodes but now it has the sticky glue adhesive left on it. How can I get this off without risking the shaft integrity?
  5. G

Finger on the Trigger HELP PLEASE!!

I am in the market to pretty much upgrade my clubs all around. I am new to this site, this is my first thread so bare with me. I went to my local golf galaxy. I was looking at taylormade burner1 or 2.0 and Mizuno JPX-800 HD,am leaning towards Mizuno JPX-800 HD. Now that I found this wonderful...
Back