Recent content by gr8dryv

1. gr8dryv

Naples FL - April 4, 2024

I'll be in the area for work, looking to see if anyone would be available to meet up for a round early afternoon. I won't be traveling with clubs so I'd need to borrow or rent. Thanks!
  2. gr8dryv

Cruises and cruise lines

Tell me about your bidding-up strategies and experiences. We're booked on an MSC and an NCL with offers to bid up. Tried to do so on a recent NCL transatlantic and bid at Max, still didn't get in to Haven. We did just use some of our NCL Worldpoints points to single and double meta upgrade on...
  3. gr8dryv

Umbrella In Bag?

only if rain in the forecast
  4. gr8dryv

Last Concert You Attended?

Eagles & Steely Dan in Boston
  5. gr8dryv

What would you change about your home course - if you could..?

A better practice area for sure. Landlocked, so that'll never happen. Is it just my area or are others subject to recent closures of stand-along driving ranges???
  6. gr8dryv

CONTEST Live Update Thread: 2022 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Which Team is Winning? Team Hackers Which Cobra Driver Head You Would Like? LTDx 10.5 RH or LH? RH Thanks!
  7. gr8dryv

New England Members

Got out on Charter Oaks in Hudson, MA yesterday. Kept my 19 handicap in check... overall "B" for conditions with some dry spots here and there, given the drought we're in, not surprised. Greens were pretty quick.
  8. gr8dryv

For Sale Titleist SM7 Jet Black Wedges 50-52-58

I'd be interested in the 50 if you decide to sell individually. thanks
  9. gr8dryv

Talk me out of a PXG driver...

OK, so I went for my driver fitting today. Started with my XR16 as a base line. @110 club head/@150 ball speeds. 265-280 yards averages. Tried Gen5 0811 and X with a variety of shafts and weight movements. Saw similar numbers and trajectories. I loved the Trackman feedback. Going to...
  10. gr8dryv

CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

XR16, still in the bag. Cannot find a reason to switch, even demo'd others against it.
  11. gr8dryv

Lawn Care Thread

Anyone do tick and mosquito control yourself? I just bought a backpack fogger and some organic spray (will not harm pollinators). Going to use them soon. What I was quoted by services to perform the annual fogging will be paid for after 2 self applications.
Back