Recent content by Greg_10

1. Greg_10

WTB: 5 wood shaft for callaway

Looking for a stiff shaft for my Callaway GBB 5 wood head
  2. Greg_10

FS: Callaway Apex UT 24 degree. Stiff Recoil shaft

Callaway Apex UT 24 degree stiff recoil shaft. 2 degrees upright $100 shipped to lower 48 Used a round but just not for me
  3. Greg_10

Odyssey Putters Thread

Love the way I roll the ball with this one. Looking to expand my 1 wide family.
  4. Greg_10

Apple Watch for Golf

Recently bought an Apple Watch and was wondering what apps everyone was using for golf.
  5. Greg_10

WTB: Odyssey Americana Blade Headcover

I know this putter cover is a few years old but I love the way it looks. Anyone have one they are willing to sell?
  6. Greg_10

WTT : 2015 Team Callaway Collection putter cover

I have the mallet cover and am looking to trade for the blade cover.
  7. Greg_10

FS: Team Callaway Collection belt and polo

2015 team Callaway collection nexbelt. Never worn still in the box. Taken out only to take photos SOLD 2015 team Callaway collection XL polo. Never worn. $30 shipping included to US
  8. Greg_10

Tampa course with all this wet weather

Anybody in the Tampa area know if any courses are still in decent shape. I'm trying to play tomorrow afternoon but with all this rain I'm guessing most places have a good deal of standing water.
  9. Greg_10

FS: Bushnell Neo XS GPS Watch Black/Yellow

Bushnell Neo XS GPS Watch used only a handful of times. Still have the box with instructions and charging cable. $125
  10. Greg_10

FS: Odyssey works V-line 35" w/superstroke grip and X2 Hot 3 Deep stiff

1: Odyssey works V-line 35" with SuperStroke grip. Only used 2-3 times in great shape. $135 shipped 2: X2 Hot 3 deep stiff. Standard length lightly used, face is in great shape. $65 shipped SOLD
  11. Greg_10

My "swing"

This is the first time I have ever seen my swing on video and I'm not sure what I'm looking at. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. https://vimeo.com/113477890 https://vimeo.com/113477916
  12. Greg_10

WTB: Mizuno MP 60

Looking to buy a set of Mizuno MP 60s right handed. Ideally would like stiff shaft with 1/2 longer and 2 degree up right. Ultimately though I'm looking for heads in good shape and can put on new shafts and adjust the lie.
  13. Greg_10

Sun Mountain three 5 or Ping Hoofer?

Has anyone owned both? They both get quality reviews but I can't decide which one to pull the trigger on. I narrowed it down to these two but can't pull the trigger yet so I figured I'd ask THPers for some advice. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Greg_10

Course recommendations in Asheville, NC

I'll be traveling to Asheville, NC on the 15th of October with the family and some friends to relax. While there I would like to play a round or two and was wondering if anyone is familiar with the area and could recommend some quality courses. I saw the Omni resort course, but don't know that I...
  15. Greg_10

Testing new grips.

When you are trying out new grips are there certain clubs you will put them on or does it not matter. I need new grips on my irons and wedges and was wanting to try lamkin UTx but wanted to try it on a club or two before replacing the entire set. I figure I would replace one wedge and maybe my...
Back