Recent content by Hacks4me

1. H

What’s The Minimum Amount Of Time You Need To Practice?

First practice or hit today for a month and it's ugly 😔
  2. H

Marathon Training

Keep it up as long as you can 😇 wish I still could but serious illness end my running days...
  3. H

Will Tiger win again?

Tiger only need play the major's to keep the Millions rolling in 🆓 must be difficult to give up 🎻
  4. H

Is driving or putting harder? The math...

30 years ago I played early morning golf with an 80's year old guy who played off a "4" handicap 😇 he could only hit the ball down the middle with Persimmon woods and old blades that I couldn't hit but I loved an old Ping Persimmon 5 wood I could hit well 150+ metres. He could Putt the lights...
  5. H

Will Tiger win again?

If he plays on Liv tour maybe 🤔
  6. H

Will Tiger win again?

Well he's a candidate 😂 for Liv golf it's still 3 rounds and I heard someone say he's doubtful to play the 4th found hmmm 🤔 if Greg's asked him
  7. H

Low score vs High score spread.

When I played 3-4 times per week I was 80 to 82 then I would have a 75 or 85 but no Big spreading...
  8. H

needs some thoughts and opinions

Well for me it's bad knees and sometimes I can't walk more than one klm, I can chip 15-20 balls in my back yard then hit 10-15 three-quarter hybrids and I'm done so just a little better than none 😁
  9. H

Ping Zing irons drama..

Amazed nobody on this forum has had that problem 😔 I'm unique 😇😁
  10. H

Ping Zing irons drama..

My 78yo brother is visiting for a few days with his irons 😞 upsetting him and as I know a little about fitting my own clubs he's asking for me to fix it 😇 Currently playing Taylormade r7 irons setup for orange dot to match his old pings that his X played with after getting them cut 1.5 inches...
  11. H

Rapsodo say NO..

Ok I kind of get it if I sold it to someone but I'm only trying to lose a whole lot of Spam 😔
  12. H

Rapsodo say NO..

I have the MLM which has worked fine but I want to use it on my iPad mini which has a new email ✉️ address to hide from all the Spam I get from my 80's email address, and you'll know the drama that goes with changing your email 📨 😤 Apparently you can't change email on your Rapsodo and I guess...
  13. H

The perfect adapter

I've changed adapters from one shaft to another and after breaking 2 stopped as the heat damaged the shaft tips, I used them in fw and hybrids but not for long as they were too stiff 😕
  14. H

Iron Shafts: Why don’t you go graphite?

I'm really liking my Ping 👁️ 2 short irons but need to play with customization of the long irons, it's a very slow process as my knees are in poor shape and lots of pain as I've been taking 8 paracetamol and 8 ibuprofen daily and some days that only takes the edge off 😳 not sure if or when I...
  15. H

The perfect adapter

Change the Grip to suit your swing, easy peasy 😉
Back