Recent content by jdtox

1. jdtox

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

2. jdtox

It’s open
  3. jdtox

Probably going to head down this afternoon and check out the draft experience. Hoping the crowds aren’t as big today with some questionable weather
  4. jdtox

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Yes you can always do different shafts, grips on your own dime. OR if you can find a no upcharge option on a different current iron usually you can go with that. This event is all about the Cobra clubs
  5. jdtox

Graphite option is tricky since most are upcharge. You can build a bag with other options but doesn’t mean it will happen. Safe bet is likely to be KBS PGI or TGI unless we find out otherwise
  6. jdtox

Barry is everywhere I love it! Shows how much the organization has changed. Great pick! Let’s go!
  7. jdtox

I know this is your first bag but if you read my and @JB comments earlier we don’t do old Tec in the Morgan Cup
  8. jdtox

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Haha lots of factors. I am curious to see how the ball translates locally compared to the tight lies at Briggs
  9. jdtox

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

interesting, I didn’t notice that when playing these at Briggs. Could also be impact location or it’s just you haha. I’m not saying these are chrome tour or pro v1 but I thought they spun pretty good.
  10. jdtox

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

Anyone know @cagolfer? Does he know yet? LOL
  11. jdtox

🚨🚨🚨 Attention Participants Club orders will be due May 17! That is a full 3 weeks from today. Shaft info: You can choose any shafts in their stock lineup. It must be part of their no charge upgrades Some Notes: Every product chosen MUST be current. Want to play something older? Find another...
  12. jdtox

How much fun are hard shell tacos?

I much prefer a hard shell taco unless its a street taco. But for american tacos they are my preference
  13. jdtox

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The Final 2

I didn't see anything about liking long walks on the beach or a good glass of wine.... :ROFLMAO:
Back