Recent content by JesseO

1. JesseO

Home mat and net vs indoor range

I say go with the mat. But before, take a few lessons to get drills to work on over the winter. Then you can just repeat these awkward moves all winter and they will become natural by spring. Personally, for less than 650$ I was able to get a mat, optishot, and net last year and they are great...
  2. JesseO

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

I've been working on my swing on my optishot this winter and was really making progress until I hit a wall, and my shots are sporadic and fades instead of consistent draws like they used to. What am I doing wrong? http://youtu.be/dqxnfrygDFk http://youtu.be/i7r2um4vnhc *Update added better video
  3. JesseO

Nike Masters Limited Edition Products

I was checking email when I noticed this from golfsmith. Nike is releasing limited edition masters products such as their: Method Concept 20XI Balls And Shoes They will be available April 2nd. Thoughts?
  4. JesseO

Does bending change the bounce?

The title is pretty self explanatory. I want to bent my 56* sand wedge to 55*. Will this affect the bounce on the wedge, and if so, how?
  5. JesseO

FS: Taylormade Burner Superfast 10.5 degree, stiff flex

I bought this in June and used it for maybe 20 rounds. It is in very good shape as I clean it often, there are some scuffs and one on the crown, but it is filled in and you cannot notice it at address. I am getting the VR Pro Driver now so I want to sell this. (The "1" on the driver is there...
  6. JesseO

Welcom Jordan to THP

Ah nevermind
  7. JesseO

Re-bending a Stand Bag Leg

Hey all, After my stand bag broke my brother gave me his because he quit golf. Unfortunately as he quit he smashed his sand wedge in one of the legs. It is a decent bag, and I don't feel like buying another when I have a mostly fine one already. Does anyone have tips about re-bending the leg so...
  8. JesseO

Juniors Elegible for the Morgan Cup?

Can someone answer this for me? I'm 14 years old (15 by next year's MC) and play on my high school's golf team with a handicap of about 15, although I've never gotten it official. I know I am new to THP but I am sure I will get my post count up. I think that the Morgan Cup would be really fun...
Back