Recent content by JohnBoyNC

1. JohnBoyNC

For Sale Birdie ball putting green and Momentus Inside down the line putting training aid

Local pick up only....can meet up to an hour away from Charlotte, NC Putting green is 3'x12' medium roll with 1 hole on each side. Comes with 4 bumpers and 3 cups and 2 flags. Both are in excellent condition. Would like to sell as a package for $100 obo Text 704-sixsixeight, 5six8nine
  2. JohnBoyNC

FS: Seemore putters - Si3 & Si5

I have two gently used Seemore putters that I got just to mess around with. Neither were ever game by me, but they were purchased used on THP. The Si3 is a whistle shaft an plays at 34.5" an has a black Garsen G-Pro Edge grip. All in very good condition. Asking $85 shipped. The Si5 is a...
  3. JohnBoyNC

WTB: Odyysey Swirl Mallet Putter Cover

Looking for this in either all black or the color shown in the pic. TIA
  4. JohnBoyNC

FS: 11 Lamkin UTX Grips

Eleven brand new Lamkin UTx in the distressed blue, standard size. Asking $35 shipping included.
  5. JohnBoyNC

FS - Sun Mountain C-130 Black/Orange

**SOLD** This is the 2014 model that I bought in early 2015 and used it for 2015-2016 seasons. This bag has been well maintained and only shows signs of wear on the bottom (normal wear) and along a seam on the front (picture included), which I never even had notice until I gave it a good...
  6. JohnBoyNC

FS: Cleveland RTX 54* 2 dot

Used for a season and a half. Grooves in excellent shape and normal bag chatter. LOTS of life left in this wedge. $40 shipped.....obo
  7. JohnBoyNC

FS: Titleist SM5 58*

I bought this trying to convince myself to try a Titleist wedge and I've not been able to do just that and thus this needs to get sold. I'm a Cleveland wedge guy and won't fight it any longer. Bought this a month ago on sale at GG and paid $110 and it's sat in my garage and has only been swung...
  8. JohnBoyNC

Site Cleveland coupon code

Does one exist?
  9. JohnBoyNC

Wanted to Buy: Seemore Putter

I have an Si3 and an Si5, both 35". $85 shipped for either one.
  10. JohnBoyNC

what is your sports car?

Look what found a home in my garage..... First mods, a CAI, Borla exhuast throttle body spacer and Roush heat exchangers. Next up, Ford Racing short throw shifter and a Roush rear spoiler.
  11. JohnBoyNC

WTB 2 R15 .335 Adaptors

Title says it all......thanks!
  12. JohnBoyNC

WTB: Cheap mallet putter

I have a Rossie White Hot Tour with a Garsen Pro Edge.
  13. JohnBoyNC

What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

New belt from GG! Reversible to black.
  14. JohnBoyNC

WTB Odyysey Works #7 35"

I've smacked this around a few times and get can't get this putter outta head.
  15. JohnBoyNC

Push carts? thoughts?

I paid $140 for mine and absolutely love it. https://youtu.be/qdgqjIMGtME
Back