Recent content by kbrownpa

1. kbrownpa

For Sale Miscellaneous Clubmaking Tools

Thanks BigDill. It was a pleasure meeting you! Sold. Please lock.
  2. kbrownpa

I'm sorry, I didn't see any email notifications that posts were added. Big Dill, Whenever is fine with me. I'll be sending a PM shortly.
  3. kbrownpa

I don't play much golf anymore thus I don't tinker anymore and I need to clean out the garage. This sale is pickup only. I will not ship. I thought I'd list it here first. Everything that is pictured is what you are getting. I'll list most of the items: Golfworks Ruler GolfWorks 1" x 30"...
  4. kbrownpa

FS: Callaway XR Driver, Dual Cog Shafts, XR Hybrids, Ping G30 Hybrid, Vokey SM5

Greetings, I'm offering for sale some items that are no longer in my bag. Prices are shipped and insured Fedex Home/Ground. I ship by next business day and forward tracking to you. Not looking for any trades at the moment. Callaway XR 9 Degree Driver with Project X 5.5 shaft. Head cover and...
  5. kbrownpa

FS: Wilson D200 5 Wood Graphite Stiff

I'm offering for sale a Wilson Staff D200 18 Degree 5 Wood. It has the stock UST Elements Chrome in Stiff Flex. It is standard length. It has the stock Golf Pride Tour 25 Grip. Lightly used for about 5 rounds and few range sessions. 9/10 condition $55 shipped CONUS. Sorry No trades at the...
  6. kbrownpa

FS: Wilson Staff D200 4-G + Wilson FG Tour 56.14

Greetings and Salutations, For your ponderation I offer a set of Wilson Staff D200 Irons. I am also including a Wilson Staff FG Tour 56.14 Wedge in the deal. The D200 set is right handed. Shafts are Regular Flex True Temper SL85 shafts. Lengths, lofts and lies are standard with Stock Wilson...
  7. kbrownpa

FS: Callaway Big Bertha Irons

Greetings and Salutations: I offer for sale a set of Callaway Big Bertha Irons. They are right handed. The set consists of 6 irons: 6,7,8,9,P,A. They have Callaway stock Speed Step 80 Stiff Flex shafts and stock grips. Length and lie are standard. The condition of the irons is very good having...
  8. kbrownpa

FS: Wilson Staff D-200 Irons

Good Day. I offer for sale a set of Wilson Staff D-200 irons. They are right hannded. The set consists of 8 Clubs (4,5,6,7,8,9,W,G). They have factory installed Wilson SL85 Stiff Flex shafts by True Temper. Irons have Stock Wilson Staff Grips. They are standed loft, length,and lie. The specs...
  9. kbrownpa

FS: Ping I25 7-U CFS REG TM Jetspeed TP 10.5 White Tie Regular

Greetings, I offer two items for sale. I'm not really looking for trades at the moment. I ship Fedex within next business day and will PM tracking information as well as have Fedex email the tracking when I tender the package to Fedex. Paypal accepted with shipping to a confirmed address...
  10. kbrownpa

Estate Planning and your Club

I still receive the monthly e-newsletter from a local club where I used to be a member for many years. They are starting a Legacy Program and are asking members to join the program by remembering the club in their estate planning. This is the first time I've heard of such an initiative in a...
  11. kbrownpa

Long Time Lurker

Greetings THP I'm a longtime lurker and am going to start posting more. I have to admit I love the review threads with the different skill levels of players contributing their experiences. I have to admit I've made some purchases (yes, I like to try golf equipment but seem to shoot the same...
Back