Recent content by Kreeghawk02

1. Kreeghawk02

Birdieball putting greens on carpet???

I know there is a forum for these greens but im having a hard time finding if these things can be used on carpet or not. The carpet I have is medium length and Im just wondering if I should just get a shorter green and put it in the furnace room on concrete but Id much rather have it in the main...
  2. Kreeghawk02

WTB: Ping Cadance TR B65 putter

Looking to see if anybody is looking to unload their Ping B65 putter. I've never actually rolled this putter but the look intrigues me. Im not quite ready to buy now but I just wanted to throw it out there in case someone might want to sell one in the future.
  3. Kreeghawk02

Difference between Q stars and Z stars

Ive been thinking a lot about balls lately. Ive played the QStars for the last 3 years and I think im satisfied with the ball but im now wondering if the Z star would be a little better for me. My swing speed is, id say average, between 85-95 maybe? Im just wondering if there would be a holy...
  4. Kreeghawk02

Ping Cadance TR B65 putter

Any body out there roll one of these? I don't know why but this putter just catches my eye and Im curious if all the hype is legit.
  5. Kreeghawk02

Putting putter cover back on after each hole?

Just wondering what everybody else does after putting the flat stick back in the bag? I always put the cover back on but I think its a waste of time.
  6. Kreeghawk02

Rangefinders

Is there a forum dedicated to Rangefinders?
  7. Kreeghawk02

Bend a 56* to a 58*?

Is it even possible to have a wedge bent 2 degrees "up". Ive seen a lot of forums where people bend their wedges down but rarely see going the other way. I just purchased a 54* to replace my sand wedge and I wouldnt mind trying a 58* but dont feel like dropping another $100. Im sure this topic...
  8. Kreeghawk02

Two different grips

Is it strange that I use a 10 finger grip with my driver and woods and an interlocking grip with the rest of my clubs. I have a better awareness of the club face with the ten finger grip and with my longer clubs the club face is what I struggle with. This is actually the first season ive used...
  9. Kreeghawk02

Replacing my 3 wood

I just had one of those ah ha moments, i cant hit my 15° Taylormade to save my life so I was thinking about replacing it with a 17° hybrid. I have a 19° hybrid in the bag now and I absolutely love it. I dont think I would lose a lot of distance having a 17° hybrid in place of my 3 wood. But im...
  10. Kreeghawk02

Golf ball Planet

I just received my order of 4 dozen used yellow Q-stars for $9.99/dozen and im pretty optimistic in my purchase. My first time ordering used golf balls after extensive research on this forum and others. Id say all but three of the balls are "mint" like their supposed to be. Of course I haven't...
  11. Kreeghawk02

What do you do after a bad feeling round

I golfed 9 today with buddies at a crappy small town course, burnt fairways and even worse greens and it just chaps me at how poorly I played. I drove the ball well but everything else seemed to be lacking. I mean the poor course condition was all I was thinking about and I was just wondering...
  12. Kreeghawk02

Similar lofts in bag

Do any of you hackers have clubs in your bag that have similar lofts? I realized that my 4 iron jpx fli-hi is 22* and I have a old wilson 21* hybrid that I like. These two clubs feel different since the 4 iron has S steel shaft and the hybrid is graphite and they perform different distance...
  13. Kreeghawk02

No adjustment needed.....

I went and got fitted for my already purchased Jpx 800HD's and was pleasently surprised that no loft adjustment was needed. They recommended that I do nothing to the clubs at all. Is that pretty common or are they called a standard set for a reason?
  14. Kreeghawk02

SGI vs GI clubs

This has probably been discussed before but what exactly is the difference between the two sets of clubs? Is it just the long irons are replaced by hybrids or the width of the soul? Im totally lost and im concerned that my new Mizuno 800HD's are a "temporary" set. Im a decent player, probably...
Back