Recent content by Ktaylor10

1. K

WTB: Crugolf Team USA Driver Headcover

Title says it all, I'm on the hunt and haven't been able to find one. I absolutely need a Crugolf Team USA Driver headcover that was released earlier this year. Hopefully someone has one they want to sell!
  2. K

Charley Hoffman Titleist Hat

With Charley Hoffman's win, and him playing better in general in my opinion. Do you think Titleist will start selling his flat bill trucker hat? I know his has a shorter bill or whatever and you can donate $100 to the Charley Hoffman foundation. I don't need his exact hat, I just want a Titleist...
  3. K

Win- THe Golfcity $1200 Ultimate Golf Giveaway

Saw this one today thought you guys might like it. Looks like it comes with some pretty good gear, and Arccos and Push Cart some masters swag, new grips and a few other things. I get no extra submissions if you decide to enter the contest. https://golficity.com/ultimate-golf-giveaway/
  4. K

What grips do you have on your clubs?

Just wondering what grips people are using and how they like them. I myself am using the Winn Dri-Tac 20th Anniversary Standard grips on all of my clubs and I love the feel of them as well as the look, the leather color makes them look old school in my opinion. Which leads me into another...
  5. K

Hello from Northern California

Hello THPers, I just found this site a few days ago and have been lurking around and finally decided I should make an account. Just wanted to tell everyone Hi and I look forward to talking golf with you!
Back