Recent content by lmh3

1. lmh3

Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

I’ve demoed it a few times and like the results so far.
  2. lmh3

What are you building? (Club style)

Installed the new Lamkin UTX+ grips on my main set, wanted to try something a bit firmer than the Sonar+ I played last year.
  3. lmh3

Asking for help with shafts, building single length irons

Typically for a one length set I would tip all shafts the same amount, since they are playing the same finished length. I have built a few sets of Cobra one length and a few sets of Edel SLS single length irons following this method. I tend to follow tip trim instructions for the iron length I...
  4. lmh3

Golf Shaft Pondering Thread

Have an Aretera Alpha One Blue coming…
  5. lmh3

Newest Club In Your Bag?

Qi-10 woods in my main bag, SM10 wedges in my back up bag.
  6. lmh3

You ever just get...bored?

I have three full 14 club sets and another five iron sets in addition to the three bags, twenty or so putters and four wedge sets. More shafts than I care to think about as well.
  7. lmh3

iPhone 15 Thread

Was able to switch my work phone from Android to iOS, so went with the 15 Pro, I have the 14 Pro for my personal line. Not seeing a huge difference between the two so far. I do like the button on the side rather than the switch, even though I still programmed it to turn off the ringer. Also nice...
  8. lmh3

Where’s the best place to get a Philly Cheesesteak?

There was a news story a couple of years ago on the local Philadelphia CBS affiliate that Chick’s deli in Cherry Hill, NJ had the best cheesesteak in the area. I’ve had it a few times and it is very good. In the city, I like Jim’s on South St. Donkey’s opened a couple of other locations not in...
  9. lmh3

Choose Your Mitsubishi Shaft Setup

I would go: Driver: Diamana GT 60 FW: Diamana GT 70 Irons: MMT 125 Wedges: MMT Scoring Wedge 125 Putter: Diamana 135 1 Flex
  10. lmh3

Golf bag type

For everyday use, I prefer a stand bag, I love using a staff bag for early season testing when I want to carry extra clubs to compare. I have several staff bags from being on staff with companies and these are the best for storage as they are really stable and can hold a bunch of stuff. I've...
  11. lmh3

What is the Longest Iron in You Are Comfortable Hitting?

4 iron is the longest iron that I am comfortable pulling.
  12. lmh3

You Wanted It from Tour

Rory's 4 iron prototype.
  13. lmh3

What Are You Working On?

Adding width to the backswing by turning the shoulders more and using the arms less. Over the winter I tend to not rotate my shoulders as much and it hurts my timing and consistency.
  14. lmh3

What is your “go to” club?

5 wood or 9 iron
Back