Recent content by MannKrafted

1. MannKrafted

Let's put Anna Rawson into the Mojo6 Tournament

Here is a link that will get you the chance to vote for LPGA player Anna Rawson to play in the upcoming Mojo6 Million Dollar Tournamet. She has pledged to give 100% of her winnings to charity.....................how cool is that? And, she is an extremely sweet and yes, gorgeous player. Anna...
  2. MannKrafted

Teaser Pic of an Idea in Progress

Here is just a teaser pic. Chris is putting together a full post, but this was too cool to hold back. Thanks, LaMont in AZ Sunset Beach's Custom Garage Guy Better shot of new shaping:
  3. MannKrafted

Putters, New Tech or Old School?

I was reading a few posts on various sites, the other day and saw a trend starting. Guys were requesting info on new makers that still put out a putter that is a pure blade. Something along the lines of a Bullseye or Cash In putter is tough to find from a current maker, nearly impossible...
  4. MannKrafted

Sunset Beach's New Pair of Gems

If you truly appreciate the boutique putter maker's offerings, you need to see what is coming, very, very soon. The pictures in the newest thread in the Sunset Beach section are just teasers. I just finished shaping the mallet into the most beautiful heel shafted blade that I have seen in a...
  5. MannKrafted

FS- MannKrafted Custom 006 Putter, Satin Brass and Beautiful!

Going to post this little gem on a few sites and move it to a new home. It is a brand new customized 006, done in Satin Brass by myself. It tips the scales at 350 grams and is ready to be cut to length for its new owner. It will have a Golf Pride Tour Tradition grip, in black and a...
  6. MannKrafted

New RAGE driver from Krank Golf, AZ

I just picked up my new RAGE, yesterday and am anxious as all get out to get it to the range. The results on the long drive circuit speak for themselves as far as the performance of this new head. Already having more than a couple of victories under their belts, even before the public release...
  7. MannKrafted

New Sunset Beach Demo putters

Here are some quick pics of the trio of new offerings from Sunset Beach, the Carolina, Hatteras and KittyHawk. These are designs committed to SSB, recently as part of the new deal between Sunset Beach and MannKrafted. You will only be able to purchase these models through Sunset Beach and...
  8. MannKrafted

Sunset Beach/MannKrafted Demo Day in AZ

Hey Hackers, LaMont here. I'll be at Troon GCC, the 4th of July for a Demo morning with putters from Sunset Beach, as well as several of my own designs. I was invited as part of a tournament put on by azsunsetgolf.com. It should be an incredible opportunity to showcase my work on the Sunset Demo...
  9. MannKrafted

Byron Morgan Handmade No. 2, My Day/Zing style carbon steel beauty

I put her on eBay and it flat-lined well below my reserve. I am going to list it here, as well as a couple more sites and try to move it, this weekend. It is a hand-made Byron Morgan that was his second one, when he got back into making custom one-off putters, after his split from his long...
  10. MannKrafted

FS-Cameron Laguna 2.5, ProPlatinum, Nice stick

I took this Laguna 2.5 in Pro Platinum finish in for some money owed to me and need to get the cash out of it. Another putter on the wall is the last thing I need. It is in great shape, some wierd smudges, on it, but nothing damaging. Almost zero bag dings, just a couple very, very small...
  11. MannKrafted

Cobra Speed Pro "S", 10.5*, GD Tour AD MD-7S Quattrotech

I looked for this driver for a long time, but money forces me to part with it. The driver is in nearly perfect shape. It is a Tour Issue, no serial number head in 10.5* loft. The shaft is the Graphite Designs Tour AD, MD-7S Quattrotech.......retail is over $300 on this baby! This driver is...
  12. MannKrafted

Favorite Putter Finish

Just a curiosity poll, more than anything. Samples of finish are: Nickel plating like the ProPlatinum, copper plating, black oxide, oil can, Torch'd steel, polymer coating, aluminum with anodizing, etc. Fire away, help is needed. Thanks, LaMont in AZ
  13. MannKrafted

LaMont says, "Hello"

I had to come and check out the happenings at your fine site. I do the custom work for Sunset Beach Custom Putters and it is like living a dream. The work is never boring, each putter that leaves the shop is someone's pride and joy, and I get to know each customer a little bit by their...
Back