Recent content by mikeg_74

1. mikeg_74

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

I’ll be looking at him from my chair with a drink and let him know, “it’s too late to find it now, just chill bro!! “
  2. mikeg_74

if Team Jewamese didn’t cancel you i think you’re safe sharing lol
  3. mikeg_74

Dude I was looking at those today. I’m buying one for sure
  4. mikeg_74

The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Because they knew what the QB board would look like before they signed Cousins. They have weapons and getting this one or the other one would be just as good and cheaper. Go get online help or slime help and imo build a better product to help the rookie succeed. I just think given what they need...
  5. mikeg_74

I’m Mexican and can be “passionate” at times. I also always carry a knife with me so we’ll keep them guessing
  6. mikeg_74

Maybe but I have more hair lol
  7. mikeg_74

I checked the first page and my name is still there. I’m still kind of in shock I’m getting to participate with the one.
  8. mikeg_74

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

My limited time with the 105’s I keep coming back to consistency. Coming from OG Recoil 95’s the 105’s offer better consistency and I find myself finding center more often. Stable yet responsive is the thought I keep coming back to.
  9. mikeg_74

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

I can help you with the hybrid, king Tec and thank me later, everything else, good luck lol
  10. mikeg_74

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

All the new additions should have their bags ready to go in terms of order wise I would think. I know myself as a hopeful had a bag ready to hit send if picked. I can’t imagine getting to this point and having no clue what to order.
  11. mikeg_74

Pro Wrestling Thread

I remember watching this live and thinking Cena was dead
  12. mikeg_74

First three picks go a long way to help keep the momentum we had going last year.
  13. mikeg_74

Pretty benign reaction but why go in there in the first place? then take the guys hat off like he's his dad and is trying to establish the "no hats indoors" policy?? Just seems like an odd thing to do.
  14. mikeg_74

Ok this is funny
  15. mikeg_74

This is wild. I never thought I would see a soft NFL owner approach a business because he didnt like the marquee on the outside.
Back