Recent content by mixalot

1. mixalot

F/S Seamus headcovers

First is Driver cover, Douglas Grey Modern is the style. $40 shipped Second is driver cover as well, club logo on leather, Braveheart Warrior is the style. $40 shipped as well. PayPal only as well as continental US shipping only PM with any questions, thanks for looking. Sent from...
  2. mixalot

F/S Mizuno MP-25 5 - PW KBS Tour 120 $385 shipped

Up for sale is a set 5 - PW of Mizuno MP-25 with KBS Tour Stiff shafts. Standard L/L/L. Golf Pride NDMC standard green/white grips. $350 includes shipping and insurance to continental US only please. PAYPAL as well. PM with any questions. Pics...
  3. mixalot

F/S UST Mamiya Recoil 95 PROTOTYPE 5-PW $225

Up for sale are a set of UST Mamiya Recoil Prototype 95 F4 shaft pulls in 5 - PW. Lengths are in the pics. .355 tip PayPal and shipping to continental US only please. $225 includes shipping, insurance, etc. Pics... PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.
  4. mixalot

FS: Fujikura Pro 60 Driver shaft

Up for sale is Fujikura Pro 60 shaft stiff flex with Taylor Made M1 adapter. Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip. 44 1/2" $45 includes shipping to lower 48 only please. PAYPAL only as well. Pics...
  5. mixalot

F/S Footjoy Countour Casual Size 9W $70

Thought I liked them in the store then got home and decided I didn't. Never returned them because I wore them for about 30 minutes. Mint condition. $65 and I got the shipping. PAYPAL only please and continental US only as well. Pics...
  6. mixalot

How do you mark your golf ball?

How do you mark your golf ball for play? Line, initials, nothing? I play a ChromeSoft Truvis yellow and black with #1. If I'm playing in a tournament, I'll just make a single black dot next to the number. What say you? How is your ball marked?
  7. mixalot

What podcasts do you listen to?

Like the title says, what podcasts do you listen to, golf related or not? Golfwise, I like THP Radio (duh), the Callaway podcasts, ShackHouse, On the Mark, and The Hosel Jockeys. Non-golf I like the Monday Morning Podcast with Bill Burr, The CrabFeast, and I listen to Stuff You Should Know...
  8. mixalot

F/S Ping G 9 degree Alta 65 Stiff

Up for sale is a Ping G Driver with 9 degrees of loft and Alta 65 stiff shaft. Headcover and wrench included as well. 9.5/10 condition. No sky marks. New Golf Pride NDMC grip. $200 includes driver, headcover, wrench, shipping, insurance, and PayPaly fees (if any). Please PM me with any...
  9. mixalot

WTB: Taylor Made adapter for M1

I'm on the lookout for a Taylor Made shaft adapter tip for an M1. Please let me know if you have one you can part with. Figured I'd check here first. Can paypal right away, thanks for looking. mix
  10. mixalot

F/S PING G30 Driver 9* stiff or regular or both!

Up for sale is a Ping G30 driver with 9 degrees of loft in great condition. Choice of either stiff or regular flex shaft or both. The regular shaft is an Alta 55 and the other shaft is a Ping TFC 419 with stiff flex. A G headcover is included and if you need a wrench let me know and I'll put...
  11. mixalot

A funny commercial I worked on

This is a funny commercial that I was the sound man for a few weeks ago. The actor on the right I've worked with before, he's incredibly funny and the day was a blast.
  12. mixalot

F/S CALLAWAY MD3 52/10 w/ KBS 610 Wegde shaft

Reorganizing the way I'm gapping my wedges so this is up for sale. It's an MD3 Milled Chrome 52 degree wedge with 10 degrees of bounce and a KBS 610 wedge shaft. New Golf Pride MCC grip. I took out the silly green thingies in the 4 holes in the back and all paintfill is black. Only been gamed...
  13. mixalot

F/S PING G30 Driver 9* stiff

Up for sale is Ping G30 driver 9* TFC 419 stiff shaft. Headcover and wrench included as well. Ping OG grip. Continental US shipping and PayPal only please. $215 shipped and insured right to your front door. Any questions please PM me here. Sorry, no trades at this time. Pics....
  14. mixalot

F/S Bombtech Grenade 5 wood

Up for sale is a used Bombtech Grenade 5 wood with Winn Dri-Tac grip and OG headcover gamed for about a half a season. Matrix stiff shaft. Headcover included. $100 includes shipping. Paypal and continental US shipping only please. Any questions please PM me here. Sorry, no trades at this...
  15. mixalot

F/S PING G25 irons 5-W stiff Yellow dot

Up for sale are a set of PING G25 irons 5-W in excellent condition. PING CFS stiff shafts and new Winn Dri-Tac grips. $275 includes shipping, insurance and paypal fees (if any). Continental USA shipping only please. Here are some pics and please PM with any questions.
Back