Recent content by Mulliganizer

1. M

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

If you get fitted for a putter with a standard steel shaft and then put this on it, does it 'mess up the fitting' of the putter?
  2. M

What are your wedges of choice?

This year is the 'year of the wedges' for me. So far based on what I've "researched", leaning towards the TM MG4s and the Cleveland RTX6 and Full Face 2.
  3. M

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Just a heads up. Saw this over on another forum. Potentially prepare for a shortage of TS4's like the T1-IMs did :P
  4. M

What Are You Working On?

Seems like a good man cave / garage simulator poster to have.
  5. M

I kind of like the idea of the split, because I can at atleast if I buy the 7-iron TS4 and try it out, if I can't hit it, at least then it will become like a training aid to work on hitting my irons more consistently.
  6. M

Does going TS3 in 5-6, and then TS4 in 7-PW make sense for someone coming from Mizuno 919 hot metals and little blade experience?
  7. M

Ha! I appreciate the offer, but if I like them you may not get them back. 😛
  8. M

Irons. Thinking 5 through PW.
  9. M

Been debating on going down the Maltby rabbit hole. I'm just not sure which one I should go for. Any suggestions?
  10. M

Let’s Talk Club Building

Anyone have a good guide on how to set up a shorter driver shaft? I've seen mix things about having to get a stiffer shaft than usual, 1/2" of the handle loses, three swing weights, but adding 2grams on the head adds a swing weight, so for that you want to get a heavier shaft instead and/or...
  11. M

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Picked up a Taylormade Sim2 off facebook for $175, Taylormade Stealth Plus off ebay For $140, and Callaway UW off the outlet for $145. Locked and loaded for woods. Now onto irons/putter.
  12. M

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Got two days before the free dozen balls is over. Granted they seem to be doing this type of sale more often.
Back