Recent content by MWard

1. MWard

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Pro tip: find fast surfaces to practice on if your home course or most played course doesn’t have speedy greens. These will be on the faster side.
  2. MWard

I’ll remind the Hackers participants, because no one likes Team Paradise anyway: spend your valuable time figuring out the putter choice more than a shaft. You’re gonna use that one the most. Make sure you like it!
  3. MWard

How consistent are your golf balls?

Probably more consistent than the person hitting the ball 🤷🏻‍♂️
  4. MWard

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

No clue. I see her dry scoop and I was like alright whatever, that’s no big deal. Then I saw the container and was like
  5. MWard

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Back day… and just saw a girl dry scoop Mother Bucker @War Eagle 😳
  6. MWard

Book on golf psychology

This one to me is better than zen golf. I caught myself having to read things a few times cause I kept catching my attention waning
  7. MWard

The Most THP Thing Ever!

My God, this is art. Please let us see a video of this Edit: video didn’t load at first, wish had been granted I see!
  8. MWard

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Try and jump on another flight to a different city. Something to spice things up a bit
  9. MWard

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

If you’re not almost missing your connection, it’s not really a travel day. Safe travels to those in the air today!
  10. MWard

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The 3rd set

Congrats fellas!
  11. MWard

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

Hahaha it’s not a matter of if Tiger will get an exemption. It’s more, when do we announce he’s committed already?
  12. MWard

The Q at Myrtle Beach.

Understatement
  13. MWard

No one ever talks about the ease in an airport though, fyi. Depending on your airport? Security is a breeze. More depending on time to be honest.
  14. MWard

It’s not so bad, honestly. Have an airport beer or two and just enjoy the ride.
Back