Recent content by PlzCoolerMe

1. PlzCoolerMe

Bridgestone coming out with new line of e-series?

I've seen the 2011 line on clearance in a few places. Globalgolf has a deal going on right now where you can get a free hat with a dozen e6's. Also, about a month ago, I received a very detailed customer survey from them in the mail asking me to help them create a "better ball." This makes me...
  2. PlzCoolerMe

Need help adjusting Nike Machspeed Black driver

I just bought the driver off of clubsandsticks.com for $99 shipped. I felt it was a pretty good deal. I opened it up and looked at the different settings. The directions seem very confusing to me. Could anyone that has (or previously had) this driver offer some assistance? I think I want it...
  3. PlzCoolerMe

Ball suggestions, currently using e6 but want more greenside/approach spin

Here is my current golf issue: I am an avid golfer but am very inconsistent, have been playing a bit for 10 yrs (taken seriously for 4yrs.) I am 16 to 18 handicap, have 100 to 105 swing-speed when loose. Tend to slice the ball on my miss-hits. Normally hit driver 245 to 270. When I am on, I...
  4. PlzCoolerMe

Clubsandsticks.com website, legit or not?

I'm looking at purchasing the Wilson Di11 irons and found them for $250 on http://www.clubsandsticks.com/ . I just wondered if any of you could give me feedback about the site? I've never heard of it and nobody that I've talked to seems to know about it either. Thanks THP.
Back