Recent content by Redman

1. Redman

Looking For Testers: SeeMore mini Giant DF Putter

Always looking for something with more forgiveness and has higher MOI.
  2. Redman

Contest: Win Your Choice of Callaway JAWS!

The chrome looks dope!
  3. Redman

CONTEST Win the Jon Rahm Winning Combo

It's gotta be the shoes! Hopefully they're as comfortable as they look.
  4. Redman

CONTEST The Edel Experience with Club Champion

-Ping 50,54,&58 -SAT -No -Can adjust weight and move as needed and swing changes. No more lead tape.
  5. Redman

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Lets go Morikawa ! TOUR B RX
  6. Redman

Tracking your golf Index

The group I play with we use the OOB index to make things equitable. We play a variety of formats and keep the dollar amount low. Usually, 2 dollar Nassau or for drinks at the turn. Would be interested in hearing what service/software do folks use. 1) What service do you use? GHIN, OOB...
  7. Redman

GolfSox

I'm entered to be sponsored by GolfSox. For those on Facebook, pls vote for me! https://www.facebook.com/headcovers.golfsox/app_121245854656699
  8. Redman

WTB - Adila RIP 60g S Shaft

Anyone pulled a shaft that is mid to low torque?
  9. Redman

Saving Grips

I've been thinking of hooking up the air compressor to remove the grips for another set. Does anyone have any experience with this? What PSI would I need to use? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  10. Redman

Debating pro/cons of installing salary cab for MLB

The question was posed in another thread about installing a salary cap. Where each team would each team would be required to spend league minimums (floor) and maximums (ceiling). The general idea is to stop the large market teams that are rolling in revenue from "buying" championships and to...
  11. Redman

WTB - Training Aids

I’m looking for some training aids to help with improving my ball striking and swing speed. Based on the various reviews and feedback on THP, the following training aids have caught my eye: -Tour Striker -Compression Board -Speed Sleeve -Speed Stick PM me if you’re interested in...
  12. Redman

Playing in a scramble

So it's finally summer and I'm starting to play in a few scrambles for various favorite charities in the region. Part of me says go enjoy the weather, sunshine, and have a good day AND it's all for charity. The competitive side of me says how the hell do 4 guys who's handicap range from 10-23...
  13. Redman

Anyone in the Boston area up for a round?

I'm new to THP and interested in meeting the local members of the group. I've got a group of folks that I play with on weekends and we're always looking to find like minded folks who enjoy the game. We rotate where we play and will travel from ME, NH, and MA.
  14. Redman

Callaway Diablo Octane Driver and meet JT

https://apps.facebook.com/callawaygolfcontest/contests/120131/entries/new?ogn=facebook Happy hunting THP'ers!
Back