Recent content by robiu977

1. R

FS: Bushnell Neo-X GPS watch

Purchased brand new earlier this year for $138. I used for exactly one round. I also use a laser rangefinder and found that I prefer the laser. Thus, I really have no use for the watch anymore even though I thought it'd be nice to have both. I am not sure the going rate for a used Neo-X is...
  2. R

FS: Rukket golf net and Ultimate Monster Tee Golf Mat (48"x48") - Georgia residents

FS: Rukket golf net and Ultimate Monster Tee Golf Mat (48"x48") - Georgia residents Hoping to keep this local for Georgia golfers around Athens. Rukket golf net - worked great for me, paid $180 for it. Ultimate Monster Golf Tee Mat - 48"x48", been getting excellent reviews on this website...
  3. R

FS: TM R11S right handed stiff flex driver

Purchased from another member here. I took it to the range once and it isn't for me. I am planning to splurge and get a new driver later this spring after proper testing and fitting on a launch monitor. Asking $75 shipped CONUS. Thank you.
  4. R

Buying a used adjustable driver

Sorry if this has already been asked but a question for all the golf gurus out there. Let's say I go purchase a used driver that has the adjustable hosel. Where would you recommend to be fitted for the right settings? Can you try to track down the manufacturer to help you, maybe finding a...
  5. R

New member from Athens, GA

I just joined this morning, looking forward to reading good tips and meeting nice members.
Back