Recent content by roguepixel

1. roguepixel

TPC Scottsdale

Anybody ever play The Stadium course? What are are/were your thoughts? We got a package deal to play The Champions course in thr morning and the Stadium course in the afternoon. For the Arizona residents, what's the weather like in September? Look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks in...
  2. roguepixel

Charlotte golf this weekend?

Looking for some new golfing pals. I live in Gastonia and would like to if anyone would like to tee it up this weekend?
  3. roguepixel

Who would you take in the U.S. Open?

Rory Mcilroy or Roy McAvoy ..... was this life imitating art or vice versa? haha! just a dumb observation to lighten the Monday doldrums.
  4. roguepixel

Caddie's Tennis Shoes

So I volunteered as a Laser Operator at this year's Wells Fargo Championship and I made an observation about the tennis shoes that the most of the caddies were wearing. I didn't recognize the the brand and was wondering if anybody on here had any insight as to what brand shoes these were. The...
  5. roguepixel

Golf bracelets

Ok, so I know there is the Phiten and TRION-Z bracelets but what are some of the others that are out there? I saw Lee Westwood wearing one (during his press conference for the US Open) that looked particularly interesting but couldn't make out the brand. Can anybody chime in?
  6. roguepixel

Ghost putter refinishing

Does anyone know if the white paint can be re-finished by TM? My Ghost is showing some signs of wear and would like to look into having my putter redone. Thanks for any info you can offer.
  7. roguepixel

TM putters with Pure Roll insert

Anybody gaming one these? what are your thoughts on the PR Insert? I'm thinking of picking up one as a congratulatory gift to myself for a good yearly review/raise
  8. roguepixel

Twitter Mizuno wedges contest

Did anybody participate in this contest? It seemed kind of interesting.
  9. roguepixel

FJ Spyder Glove

Just picked up one of these today at Dick's. Anybody use this before? Just wondering about durability, etc. I usually game the Titleist Permasoft gloves but thought I'd give this a whirl.
  10. roguepixel

Japanese Issue?

Anybody ever pickup a Japanese issue putter? I bought a TM Daytona Ghost about a year ago and absolutely love it. It's totally legit, I had the serial number checked. Haven't seen anything like it here in the states.
  11. roguepixel

Anybody ever play TPC Scottsdale-Stadium course?

My wife's work will be taking us out to Scottsdale in September. Anybody ever play the Stadium Course? What's the weather like in AZ in September? Thanks in advance for any info.
  12. roguepixel

it's been a while

just wanted to check in with the peeps over here the THP. hope all is well and I'm looking forward to posting more frequently. TTYL!
  13. roguepixel

How do you know if your swing is too far inside/outside?

I was at a PGA Superstore over the Memorial Day weekend and one of the store "pros" saw me testing out some wedges and he made the comment that my swing was a bit too inside. This got me thinking....how do you know if you're too far inside/outside?
  14. roguepixel

Anybody in the Livermore, CA area?

Out here in Livermore area for two weeks and wanted to know if anyone wanted to tee it up with a southerner from NC. I've been looking at Wente Vineyards but am open to a less pricey option. Gimme a yell. thx! -rogue
  15. roguepixel

Odyssey XG Hot vs. White Ice - and- shaft recommendation for PING putter

So I have a XG Hot #9 putter and a White Ice #2 putter, I know it's all about the inserts but what's the difference? Also, I just bought an old PING putter head for $20, does anybody have any shaft recommendations?? Thanks!
Back