Sean's latest activity

• Sean
    Sean reacted to charley48's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Yeah, there is a big difference between pros and the ones who just can't get there. Those guys on the Korn Ferry tour can hit well over...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to uitar99's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    My wife and I were out for our first 18 of the season together yesterday. A local par 68 muni. I usually shoot 75-85, my wife 85 to 95...
  • Sean
    Sean replied to the thread The 60 and over Thread.
    Absolutely. A young friend of mine picked up the game at the age of 22, by the time he was 25 he was a 2 HI and a legit 300 yards off...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to charley48's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    I'm of the belief that some people are more natural than others. Just born with the ability. My oldest grandson is 22 now. He can go...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to JonMA1's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    I’d be happy to get to the point of bogey golf, meaning an index of 18. I’m playing golf that’s double digits from that right now. It is...
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to JonMA1's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    Thanks @1860VS. I will give that a try. It’s weirdest thing, but I think as individuals, whatever causes us to suck at golf, those...
  • Sean
    We laugh but I have had rounds when adding to my collection of practice balls is the only thing salvageable. :giggle:
  • Sean
    This game can really test us mentally. There is no other activity I can think of where if you put in the work, you might not see the...
  • Sean
    Exactly! I lost six, found 12, so I was -6 for the round, lol.
  • Sean
    Sean reacted to Triple Lindy's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Like Like.
    The gauge of a good round - plus/minus ball count!
  • Sean
    Sean replied to the thread College Golf conference Tournaments.
    I watch whenever there is college golf on TV, which isn't very often. Too bad, as it makes for some compelling golf.
  • Sean
    Hadley and Sigg are -6 through 11 holes in alternate shot. That's crazy good. We'll see if they can keep it going.
  • Sean
    I like a 10-inch inseam.
  • Sean
    Played 18 today…took a cart. It took our group 1:25 to play the front, 2:35 to play the back. Shot an 82 with six lost golf balls...
  • Sean
    I wish. Poor contact, big misses left and right. It's scary bad and I have no idea how to approach it. Alignment seems ok, backswing...
Back