Recent content by SpartanGolfer

1. SpartanGolfer

For Sale T100s Iron Heads, New Level 902 OS Iron Set, X100 TI Shafts, $ Taper 125 HT Shafts

Wanted to bump this one more time before they go to ebay. Willing to consider reasonable offers.
  2. SpartanGolfer

For Sale T100s Iron Heads, New Level 902 OS Iron Set, X100 TI Shafts, $ Taper 125 HT Shafts

Spring cleaning. I need to clear out the garage of some stuff I have purchased to try and no longer need. I've sold a lot of golf stuff over on ebay. My profile name is spartanarcher there if you want to check feedback. I would like to move this stuff, so I will consider all reasonable offers as...
  3. SpartanGolfer

For Sale Ventus Black 6X Shaft, Sim Max 3HL Ventus Black 7X

I am selling a driver shaft and a 3 wood I was fit into at club champion. They haven't been working out very well on the course so I'm looking to sell to fund other clubs and shafts. I accept paypal for payment. Prices are shipped and insured. Please let me know if you have any questions...
  4. SpartanGolfer

For Sale Ping G410 LST Driver

Please close. I'm going to keep this for now.
  5. SpartanGolfer

For Sale Ping G410 LST Driver

Looking to sell a Ping G410 LST driver 9 degree with Ping Tour 65 extra stiff shaft and midsize tour velvet grip. Length is 45.25" with grip. Excellent condition. Includes Ping leather headcover and wrench. Asking $335 shipped.
  6. SpartanGolfer

For Sale Mizuno JPX 921HMP 5, JPX 921 Forged 6-PW

Looking to sell a mint condition set of JPX 921 irons I custom ordered when they were released. 5 iron is a hot metal pro bent 1 weak and 6-PW are 921 forged. They are +3/4" in length, 2 degrees upright (5 is 1.5 up) and 6-PW are standard loft. Shafts are KBS $ Taper 130X and grips are Multi...
  7. SpartanGolfer

WTS Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana W series 60 X-Taylormade Adapter

I have an excellent condition Diamana W series 60 X driver shaft pulled from my M2 driver. It was built at a local golf shop 44.5" from end of grip to tip of adapter and tipped 1/2". Paint is in very good shape with only a couple light marks. Asking 110 shipped CONUS.
  8. SpartanGolfer

Diamana W Series 60X Taylormade adapter, Taylormade Flextech Bag

I have a couple items up for sale that I have no need for anymore. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Prices are shipped to your door in the continental US. Not looking for any trades right now. Open to reasonable offers as well. Thanks for looking. First up is a...
  9. SpartanGolfer

New Srixon Z765 irons 3-PW

New set of Srixon Z765 irons 3-PW with DG X100 shafts. Standard L/L/L with standard size tour velvet grips. Plastic has been removed from heads on 4-PW but none have ever been hit. Asking 690 plus cost of USPS priority mail shipping. Thanks for looking. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  10. SpartanGolfer

2015 GOLO 5, M1 Driver, and MP 64 4-PW

I need to get rid of a few things that I had before I did my full fitting. Feel free to contact me with any questions. So, the first things is a 2015 Scotty Cameron Golo 5. 35" with the standard 10g weights and Scotty Cameron grip. Asking 235 shipped Taylormade M1 460 10.5 degree head with...
  11. SpartanGolfer

G30 Driver, i20 irons, wedges

Excellent Ping G30 driver. Standard length and lie with the extra stiff TFC419 shaft, 9 degree head, and standard size ping grip. Asking 200 shipped Ping i20 iron set 4-PW, Standard length black dot lie. Factory installed dg x100 shafts. Like new Lamkin crossline cord grips standard size...
  12. SpartanGolfer

FS- RSI 1, MP 59, FG Tour V2 and M3 iron sets

FG Tour v2 and RSI 1 still left. Well since I started playing about a year ago, I have bought different iron sets trying to find the "perfect set" for me. I have finally realized I need to get fit and practice with one set. Now I need to get rid of these sets I have accumulated. Please post...
  13. SpartanGolfer

WTB Bridgestone J40 DPC 4 iron

I am looking for a bridgestone j40 dpc single 4 iron. I have looked all over and haven't found one so I was hoping someone here might have one. It can be a complete iron or just the head, preferably in pretty good shape. Thanks
  14. SpartanGolfer

First time reshafting irons

Hello all, I am attempting to reshaft my irons for the first time. I have read multiple threads on this and watched some videos and I am confident I can do it. I just have a couple questions before going ahead. I am reshafting with a set of dynamic gold pulls that have small weights in the end...
Back