Recent content by stryper

1. stryper

What Is The Bigger Golf Red Flag?

Nah, the guy with the staff bag is probably a PGA of America teaching/club professional. He/she can definitely play, but probably won’t beat you to death with their game. In fact, they’re probably more interested in helping you along the way.
  2. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,043 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Got kinda stupid with my third guess. 🙄
  3. stryper

How Strong Is Your Grip?

Using this for reference, I’m strong left, weak right with the crease of my right palm on top of my left thumb. Very firm together, but not quite strangling the club. I side more with Padraig than Snead…the whole holding a baby bird thing is nonsense.
  4. stryper

Mcgregor releases MT Milled/MT Pro

I like it. Iconic brand, probably just generic heads, but I’m all for it, especially if the generic heads can compete with the big boys.
  5. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,042 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  6. stryper

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

A single is pretty much going to wait behind a foursome every time. I’m always hyper aware of this any time I play, and if there’s an open road ahead I’ll waive them through.
  7. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,041 5/6 Not my finest effort. 🤷🏻‍♂️ ⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨 🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜ 🟨🟨🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  8. stryper

Interesting Group I was paired up with today - I am usually a single so I get what I get

But maybe if we all slowed down a bit and enjoyed the moment and the friends around us, instead of the pressing need to get it over with, maybe we might find our way back to the essence of golf. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I somehow don’t think the originators of this game were worried much about the clock as they...
  9. stryper

Sounds like they were nice kids having fun. And you enjoyed yourself as well. I’d say golf as an institution could use more of that. Regardless of the impatient, angry “old ladies”, I’m not sure that was such a bad day on the course.
  10. stryper

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

This
  11. stryper

Gym Pet Peeves

Yep, Joy and Whoopie…that’s enough reason to drop membership right there. 🤮
  12. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,040 3/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟩🟨 ⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. stryper

Bougie TP

I’m more concerned with the over/under on this…as in under gives you the easiest tear, whereas over is nothing but a cat toy. 😼
  14. stryper

Hardest transition to make going from indoors to outdoors.

As opposed to…. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Back