Recent content by Sully

1. Sully

FS: Callaway Apex Irons 4-AW PXi 5.5

Alright guys, it's hard to let these go but my ap2's aren't coming out of the bag anytime soon. Before I throw them on ebay, maybe someone here wants them. They've been used for maybe half a season and the faces are in perfect condition. The PW has the most wear (see pic). They were built by...
  2. Sully

FT/FS: Big Bertha Alpha 815

Hey guys, I've tried getting used to this beast but just can't figure it out. Had a good first week with it but that's about it. Callaway Big Bertha 815 in 9.0* with S+ 60 stiff. Club has been used for maybe 6 rounds at most and a handful driving range sessions. Crown is perfect, face has some...
  3. Sully

Take a look at my grip?

So this off season I switched from overlap to interlock due to comfort and I just feel more connected. I tend to let my bottom hand get into a weak position (more on top of the shaft) and this season I'm making a conscious effort to strengthen my grip. Anyways I took a few picture of the new...
  4. Sully

WTB: Voice Caddie SC100

Looking for an SC100 to dial in some distances with new clubs. Anyone looking to sell theirs?
  5. Sully

WTB: XR Pro or X2Hot Pro Driver

I'm looking for an XR or X2Hot Pro Driver with a stiff shaft for a friend of mine. Let me know if anyone has one! Thanks
  6. Sully

WTB: 714 AP2s

Looking for a set of right handed ap2s. Standard L/L/L would be ideal but if not I can deal. Would prefer stiff shafts in them as well but will probably re shaft anyways. Thanks!
  7. Sully

Simulator Accuracy

CityGolf Boston is currently running a special, buy 5 simulator hours get 5 free which comes out to 250 for 10 hours total time. For 25$/hour I've been thinking about doing it, but hesitant over the accuracy of the simulators. I contacted them and the owner told me they have 2- Full Swing Units...
  8. Sully

WTB: PGA Tour Academy Home Edition

Anyone have a PGA Tour Academy Home Edition there willing to sell? I don't need the alignment sticks or impact bag. However I would want the dvds, calendar, practice booklet guide and instruction book. Want to try this for 8 weeks before a trip in May and would like to have a practice "plan"...
  9. Sully

Could you take a look freddie?

Freddie, First off, apologize for the awful lighting, not much in the sim. And no room for face on view. Gotta do what you gotta do in the northeast when there's 4 feet of snow on the ground. I've included 2 6 iron swings and a driver. I've always had a short backswing as you can see and had...
  10. Sully

Ft. Lauderdale Area Courses

So I'm planning a trip for my girlfriend and I to Florida in May. Staying for a week in the Fort Lauderdale area and was curious if anyone has recommendations for nice courses down there? Or a website to book a package just for golf. Probably going to play 3-4 rounds early as a single. Cost...
  11. Sully

FS: KBS C Taper regular Pulls

Figures id try and sell these here before throwing them on the bay. 4-AW (8 shafts) KBS C Taper 110 regular flex, pulled from apex irons direct from callaway. GP Z cord grips. All in great shape, barely used. 100 or best offer including shipping to U.S. open to trades. PayPal only.
  12. Sully

Driver Shaft- D+ 72 vs Fuel

So I currently play a D+ 72 Stiff flex in my 913 D2. The shaft is quite stout for me and very boardy feeling and have been looking for a while now to replace the shaft. I just can't feel it load much and always feel like I'm fighting it. Last month I went through a full bag fitting a club...
  13. Sully

Pictures of the course

Bass River Golf Club in Yarmouth today. A classic Donald Ross design. Very windy today but great track.
  14. Sully

Best Shot Of Your Round

140 yd par 3, 9 iron flying straight at it. I see it hit the flag and rattle. I'm screaming like a little girl and so is the guy ahead of me on the next tee box. I get up there and divot is on the rim of the cup, bounced back 4" from the hole. So close to my first hole in one, my god I'm still...
  15. Sully

Club Champion Fitting- Boston

Hey guys just wanted to get a thread going before tomorrow. Club Champion is offering 50% off til Father's Day at their new location in Boston, so I figured id take them up on it. I have a putter fitting (SAM) scheduled tomorrow at the brand new Needham location. I'm pretty excited, as I've...
Back