Recent content by Tbonafide

1. Tbonafide

The Beer Thread

Thank you sir, may I have another?
  2. Tbonafide

Carlos Danger name generator

You might have heard about a certain NYC Mayoral candidate's continued activities on the interwebs under the alter-ego "Carlos Danger". Take a moment and find out what your pseudonym is and share it...
  3. Tbonafide

The Shandy Thread

See that big canoe in the middle? You know you're in Wisconsin when the Shandy flows like wine.
  4. Tbonafide

NHL 2012-2013 Season

indoctrinating the next generation
  5. Tbonafide

Fertilizer Plant explosion in West, TX

This week keeps getting worse. Seeing reports of at least 70 fatalities, so far. Tragic. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ROrpKx3aIjA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  6. Tbonafide

Progressive Shaft Length?

Wondering if anyone has ever considered going to shorter (relatively) shafts as the irons get longer. I'm really frustrated with my accuracy with my 6,5,4 irons and I'm wondering if going with shorter shafts on these irons might help with control. By shorter, I mean going down to standard...
  7. Tbonafide

STX Putters

I stopped by the PGA Superstore last weekend (awesome, btw), and there was a Rep encouraging people to try out his STX putters. According to the Rep, they own the patent for the softest, legal face. Just felt like a regular plastic insert to me, but that's the claim. He had probably a dozen...
  8. Tbonafide

New to THP, need some advice

I've been playing sporatically for years now, but I'm looking to get more serious about my game (as in, I'd like to break 100). In researching new(to me) equipment, this site came up and it seems like you guys know your stuff. A little background, I'm tall, strong and swing (probably...
Back